Home

Where is the player card button in CCM?

This is a discussion on Where is the player card button in CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2
Where is the player card button in CCM?

Did they remove the feature where you can view the player card by pressing down on the RS/control stick from pretty much any stats menu?

Its pretty annoying to have to go to a specific menu (roster management I think) and press X to view a players complete card with his season and career stats and his contract and awards info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Pro

T5063's Arena

Re: Where is the player card button in CCM?

The player card is accessible when you go edit rosters or depth charts in My Madden but for some reason its not available in the same menus in CCM.

I wonder if they took it out on purpose or by accident, maybe somehow connected to the fact that they took out player editing in CCM?
Old 09-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

yea i hate that they got rid of hitting RS to pop that up cuz it seems now like its only available in less places. but the good news is u can get to it its just a lil different. u cant do it in depth charts that i know of cuz when u hit a/x its to make a substitution. i always do it by going to rosters in ccm...u hit a/x (360/ps3) then it brings up a few choices. player card is one of the choices...then u just scroll thru it with LS like before.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 09-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #4
Pro

T5063's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
yea i hate that they got rid of hitting RS to pop that up cuz it seems now like its only available in less places. but the good news is u can get to it its just a lil different. u cant do it in depth charts that i know of cuz when u hit a/x its to make a substitution. i always do it by going to rosters in ccm...u hit a/x (360/ps3) then it brings up a few choices. player card is one of the choices...then u just scroll thru it with LS like before.
You're right. You can access the player card through roster management. But that player card is some kind of dumbed down version of the normal one. It shows the career stats but it doesn't show which team the player played on each season and on the season stats card it doesnt show which week each stat line is forr and who the opponent was that week.

I have no idea why EA would do this. Its so frustrating. The feature worked fine for the last 3-4 Maddens and now its broken.

Last edited by T5063; 09-10-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
Pro

T5063's Arena

I was hoping they'd fix this for Madden 25 but its still the same... they didn't even touch it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »