Home

Madden NFL 13 Video - All Roster Rating Changes For Week 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Video - All Roster Rating Changes For Week 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - All Roster Rating Changes For Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrtime
EA fails big time with this roster update. Apparently contracts aren't updated at all. I doubt they would get restructured deals updated for ccm as its not updated for the play now roster. Contracts are just as important as any other part of a roster update an EA failed miserably in this area. Example: The Rams restructured Jason Smith's contract before trading him to the Jets. He's suppose to only have a 1 year 2.45 mil fully guaranteed contract in 2012. Instead, he is still on his rookie deal in which he's making 4.13 mil with a 4 mil bonus equaling 8.13m against the Jets cap on Madden. This is unacceptable.
You can't use this roster for CCM. It's only for play now and online. So the roster update coming soon hopefully will have contracts and all trades and draft picks correct. I feel like that is why they separated them so that they could update those kind of things.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Are you serious right now, check your teams roster on there official website cause thats what I did. I know who is on my team and who is on the practice squad.There not random players.
So what you are telling me is that EA knew who was going to be on the practice squad, before the actual team did, because they couldnt sign a player to the practice squad until September 1st. The rosters that we are playing were out before September 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 09-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Are you sure its always been like that? Im pretty sure on older maddens i have updated my rosters with no need to have a gold account.
Have you ever wrote EA an e-mail on this and told them how you feel, or is this thread just your soapbox? It's unlikely that they will see your frustrations here.

I can't remember the last time I downloaded rosters without Gold. It is what it is. To get online content for games on the 360, you need XBox Live. That won't change any time soon.

This sounds harsh, but I truly don't mean it to be - if you don't like it, don't buy Madden. Because EA can and WILL do what they want. They have proven that with this year's title.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyleesmith
That's an asinine statement. It's not the $5 a month that's the the issue. It's the $60 one time payment. If you are like alot of people, scraping by and just saving up enough to buy just the game, it's hard to justify forking over an extra $60 for a service that you might hardly use because of job, family and other responsibilities. think outside your over privileged circumstances for a moment.
So we're supposed to feel bad? If they're scrapping up money to buy a video game then they are living outside of their means and their priorities are way out of whack. That is not EA's problem. Sounds like the responsibilities you talked about should be placed above Madden 13 if $60 is so hard to come by.

"Over privileged..." LOL. Most people here most likely work for a living. Being able to spend a couple hundred bucks a year on games and online access is not "over privileged." You need to get over yourself with that comment.

People should realize that times change... This is the direction of gaming. If you don't like it, that's fine. Be a wise consumer and don't put money in the pockets of the people who are doing this.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm pretty sure I've always been able to get the roster downloads with just a silver account. I don't have Gold and just downloaded the roster update.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #38
Rookie

sonnyleesmith's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
So we're supposed to feel bad? If they're scrapping up money to buy a video game then they are living outside of their means and their priorities are way out of whack. That is not EA's problem. Sounds like the responsibilities you talked about should be placed above Madden 13 if $60 is so hard to come by.

"Over privileged..." LOL. Most people here most likely work for a living. Being able to spend a couple hundred bucks a year on games and online access is not "over privileged." You need to get over yourself with that comment.

People should realize that times change... This is the direction of gaming. If you don't like it, that's fine. Be a wise consumer and don't put money in the pockets of the people who are doing this.
Ugh. I'm speaking out against the thought that not having gold because you have an Xbox is stupid. This thought comes from an attitude of being over privileged. Not saying that only the over privileged have it. I understand the limitations that come with having silver, and fine but that doesn't make us second class gamers. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me. But understand where I'm coming from, is all I'm asking.

I'm So Awkward!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
Hey guys, I am a original Panther's Fan since 95 an I must say I like the new changes in Madden so far. What sucks is that even though EA issued an update you cannot use it in CCM ? Whack, lol still it was fun to play with my team in Play Now mode until I saw that EA screwed up the best part of the Panther's defense the starting LB core. Luke Kuechly an T. Davis are the LOLB's and not the ROLB's lol. The update has them reversed an has J. Anderson an J. Senn playing the LOLB spots. An honest mistake but still as terrible as EA has been so far this season it cannot be excused. I mean you shell out sixty four dollars or so for a game plus internet cost to get the update an they make more mistakes then corrections not only with my favorite team but with others on the game as well. I wish 2K could get back into the NFL game market an could see EA an 2K compete in making the best NFL game available I truly miss those years of buying two NFL games that was great hopefully one day we can see that again. Go Panthers !!!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #40
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencollarbaseball
So what you are telling me is that EA knew who was going to be on the practice squad, before the actual team did, because they couldnt sign a player to the practice squad until September 1st. The rosters that we are playing were out before September 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The new update came out yesterday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »