Home

Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden?

This is a discussion on Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #57
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
@ King

You don't know who is retiring until... well, they disappear. I gave Sheldon Brown a new 5 year contract and he retired after the season. Lucky me, there is never a shortage of CB's in FA. It really is frustrating. Players should tell you, if they plan to retire during the season as well. Helps you scout the right players.
Esp. since they offer your XP retirement packages to purchase / use, that...well...you can't use...because you don't know...

Interesting that I'm / we're STILL finding things to add to "The List" at this late date...

Old 12-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #58
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Players should tell you, if they plan to retire during the season as well. Helps you scout the right players.

Signed,

Barry Sanders

Old 02-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigs100
Big Wes Lyons hes a 6"9 WR that is just an absolute beast his rating is fairly low but you can devolepe his catching and everything he is absolutely too hard to stop the little cb's get bullied by Wes with 1v1 man to man
Where do you find him? Which draft in Madden 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeK35
C.J Sanford RB from Navy picked him up in week 16 of my 2nd season..After Forte was lost for the season just needed a back to get through the playoffs..Not only did he play himself onto the roster he made Forte expendable. He stands about 6'2 220 has 68 ovr, 94 speed, but had like 20's or 30's in awr..So far played he has averaged about 130 yards rushing in the 7 games he has played in since being acquired. Guy has become my featured back pretty cool to see an undrafted rookie turn out to be a real steal.
The same? Where can you get him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
QB Josh Johnson is a gem too. Great speed and elusivness, decent arm and throw on the run. When Matt Ryan went down this guy won me games.
He's my backup to Kaep. I have only used him a few times but he's certainly worth it. I don't bother with any other "name" backups though I do like trying to find UDFAs who are useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
OLB Julian Stanford and FS Jaiquawn Jarette
Where do you get these guys?
Old 02-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #60
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Jordan Cameron is also a beast at TE for me. Even though he drops a lot of balls, he is the best receiver my Browns franchise has and always makes it to the Pro Bowl in year two of my franchise.

I also sign Jake Ballard right away. Great size, can catch the ball and he can block.
Since this thread got bumped up, much thanks on the Cameron tip...

Since I pulled him back out of the FA pool, he's been either Pro Bowl or Pro Bowl level, despite not having his ratings go up much...

Quite the reach on this guy!

Ballard also is a steal...his INJ / TGH issues aren't much of a problem as a 2nd or 3rd TE and he's a great blocker and solid as a pass catcher...
Old 02-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ben Watson is a 6'3 WR who is a 69 ovr but he has 99 speed 96 accel, 81 catching and 90 catch in traffic. I believe he was an UDFA in draft 14

Last edited by Inferno2ss; 02-25-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #62
ERA
MVP

ERA's Arena

OVR: 6

Not just saying this because I'm a Jets fan, but Shonn Greene is a beast... I shed off so many tackles with him, it isn't even funny..

Chelsea FC
Old 02-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #63
Banned

rambis31's Arena

OVR: 0

Old 02-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #64
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

He's not great or anything, but Marvin McNutt has consistently found himself a roster spot on my team because for a wide receiver he's a tremendous run blocker.

In my CCM I've progressed his route running and awareness to the point where he's a legitimate third option as a possession receiver, though he's never going to be a guy to stretch the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »