Home

teams built for the future in connected careers?

This is a discussion on teams built for the future in connected careers? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
teams built for the future in connected careers?

what teams do you like to play with that are built for the future. personally i like taking the panthers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: teams built for the future in connected careers?

With so many young QBs in the league, seems like there are a lot of teams poised to make that next step.

I like the Seahawks because of their defense. They could use some WRs though.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

The Rams are interesting. They have a young QB with upside in Bradford and some good young defenders in Laurinitis and Long. They also have 2 1st round draft picks in each of the next two years (something Madden finally captured for the first time). With the young talent already on the team, plus the draft picks and a weak division and they have a chance to take a leap forward.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Bengals are built for future

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
MVP

Nunyerbiz's Arena

OVR: 4

I am playing the Bengals as well in my solo online CCM. They have a good young QB/WR/TE combo in Dalton, AJ Green, Gresham. The OL is solid, but three of the starters are 30 or older. They have a decent enough thunder/lightning combo at RB with Benjarvis and Bernard Scott... but neither one is exactly a world beater. The offensive depth has some younger guys at WR/RB that you could probably develop.

The defensive front seven is solid as well, but four of those guys are in contract years. The secondary will need draft help, as two of the top three CBs are well over 30 years old... But Dre Kirkpatrick should be able to be nicely developed.

But the best thing about their potential for the future is that they have a pretty nice chunk of salary cap available... So it could be possible to fill a hole or two with premier free agents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

I also use the Bengals.

Young QB, WR, TE and the 2nd WR is also a rookie although he is only a 72ish OVR. The defense is also pretty young, Mays, Kirkpatrick, Peko, Mauluga, Johnson.

The team is pretty set for the future. Need a good 2nd WR (I got Floyd in the offseason) and maybe a more promising HB instead of Green-Ellis.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #7
Rookie

I think the lions are by far the best young team in the nfl in madden. Stafford is only 24 and already one of the best qbs in the league.

Not to mention Calvin Johnson who is also pretty young and entering his prime. Oline is solid but ageing.

Dline is great and young besides kvb and williams but they have excellent young depth to replace them

Lbs are young and solid. Secondary needs help but they are also young and could develop!
Old 09-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
Rookie

i personally like taking the panthers and the just clearing out the team for young guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »