Home

Sim Injuries Option

This is a discussion on Sim Injuries Option within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Sim Injuries Option

In the videos leading up to Madden 13, I saw there would be a sim injury option on/off. Then when the game was released, the option was never there.

I am glad to see that after the patch injuries are now working as I tested this morning. But I also tested taking injuries off to advance, and all the injuries reset.This is huge for online leagues. I play in a league with 31 other members. Every now and then, a game may be simmed. We play with injuries on, and we've noticed that there is not as many injuries as when you sim it. I have seen guys get injured for 27 weeks after a sim. I don't mind if that happens when you are playing a user, but for that to happen in a sim game really sucks.

EA needs to put that option of sim injuries back in the game just as it was shown in the videos.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Sim Injuries Option

yup notice this same inj 27 weeks usually is my LT Jordan Gross or C Ryan Kalil it puts me in sack trouble not having them there...but always happends when i SIM playing the CPU i had a 4 week inj and 8 ACL tear but nothing thats sever as a Hip frac... weird they still progress their OVR while there in IR>.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
yup notice this same inj 27 weeks usually is my LT Jordan Gross or C Ryan Kalil it puts me in sack trouble not having them there...but always happends when i SIM playing the CPU i had a 4 week inj and 8 ACL tear but nothing thats sever as a Hip frac... weird they still progress their OVR while there in IR>.
I noticed this last year that injuries are more severe/frequent in simmed games than in those played strange its still the same if the game has been 'rebuilt'
As a OCD offline player I wish they would add in an option to manually injure players as they get hurt IRL as I believe is possible in some other sports games
Old 09-11-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
Rookie

Wow injuries are still not working! They all reset! without even advancing or anything! This is so ridiculous! This patch was so worthless!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Does anybody know if this had been addressed with the developers and if they are even going to fix the issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 11:13 PM   #6
Rookie

WOW no fix???? Incredible
Old 09-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCarver13
WOW no fix???? Incredible
Just turn existing injuries to ON, problem solved
Old 09-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Just turn existing injuries to ON, problem solved
Injuries are still not working correctly.
You can't turn existing injuries to ON, once it is OFF. It does not allow it. I would have to restart the whole league over and turn it on from the beginning. We are not going to do that when we are so far into our league. Problem not solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »