Home

Offline CCM improvements after Title Update #2

This is a discussion on Offline CCM improvements after Title Update #2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Offline CCM improvements after Title Update #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan89
A few people with the XBOX patch for offline have said that schemes still dont hold, and are messed up. This is completely unacceptable to me.

They managed to fix that issues, and the "team needs" rookie ratings cheat, for online CCM within days of the games release. Now a few weeks later, it apparently still is broken for Offline CCM, even after the patch.
I've never had a scheme problem
Old 09-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
A few people with the XBOX patch for offline have said that schemes still dont hold, and are messed up. This is completely unacceptable to me.

They managed to fix that issues, and the "team needs" rookie ratings cheat, for online CCM within days of the games release. Now a few weeks later, it apparently still is broken for Offline CCM, even after the patch.
Skipped out on this game until at least after RE6, not only due to patches but also the second the game came out I lost all interest in it. I'll be getting that interest back now that patches are coming out but I want them to patch more then one thing. Last year in NCAA, they wasted one or two patches on fixing one damn thing.

The Xbox can have unlimited patches, but after 4 they have to start paying MS to help fix your broken game. They should just start doing what BF3 does and make them DLC.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
I've never had a scheme problem
Unless you got the only copy of the game that works, then everyone has a scheme problem.

If you go in an change your player schemes, play a game and advance to the next week. They will all have reset back.

Or change all of your schemes, save your game, quit, then reload it. All of your schemes will have reset.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #12
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

Quote:

I dont understand myself why when online can be tuned why we cant just download a tuner set to correct things just like the rosters are down loaded. Under manage files it has tuner sets.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:04 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Unless you got the only copy of the game that works, then everyone has a scheme problem.

If you go in an change your player schemes, play a game and advance to the next week. They will all have reset back.

Or change all of your schemes, save your game, quit, then reload it. All of your schemes will have reset.
Still there people out in the world that belive MD13 is flawless... not even a bug... Schemes are working per EA twitter timeline<<<(NoT).. they keep telling everyone who listen to buy it..In fact the game has more bugs that MD12 ever did.. This new CCM mode kills the joy of playing a season with your own roster ...
Old 09-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades71
I dont understand myself why when online can be tuned why we cant just download a tuner set to correct things just like the rosters are down loaded. Under manage files it has tuner sets.
Thats what i thought when i saw the Manage files tab which i had a patch during trial version...
Old 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #15
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49
Skipped out on this game until at least after RE6, not only due to patches but also the second the game came out I lost all interest in it. I'll be getting that interest back now that patches are coming out but I want them to patch more then one thing. Last year in NCAA, they wasted one or two patches on fixing one damn thing.

The Xbox can have unlimited patches, but after 4 they have to start paying MS to help fix your broken game. They should just start doing what BF3 does and make them DLC.
Good thing you waited because it can be had on Amazon for 49 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-13-...=operasport-20
Old 09-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 8

XBOX 360 offline CCM with patch:

Didn't notice anything different in gameplay.

Schemes NOT saving for me. I changed schemes, saved, played 1/2 game and then backed out. Did NOT save.

I think if they patched anything in gameplay they would toot their horn. I don't want to say it's a placebo effect, but I'm thinking it's a placebo effect unfortunately.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »