Home

Old 09-11-2012, 11:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: sim stats

I simmed a season just to see what would happen. 12 qbs over 40 tds. the lowest average ppg was Oakland with 22.6 ppg. 17 teams averaged over 30 ppg. Scores were 52-48, 65-21, 70-35, etc.

not fun
Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #10
Rookie

Xagoth's Arena

OVR: 5

So has EA acknowledged this issue yet?

I started a CC today as a Free Safety.

After my first game I noticed things were way out of whack.

We won 41-24 yet only had 10 total minutes of possession in a 40 minute game.

We had 8 total scoring drives, so that is 1:15 per drive without considering non-scoring drives. With non-scoring drives, each drive would be under 1 minute.

The simming just doesn't seem to take ANY time off the clock inbetween snaps.

I could see losing a few games just because of this. The game I played is a good example. We get the ball back with a little less than 2 minutes remaining and the opponent has zero time outs. Run the clock out, right? Nope...they get the ball back with over a minute to go on a 3 and out.

If I were up by less than a TD in that game, would have been pretty annoying to have my CPU simmed offense only take about 30-45 seconds off the clock, especially when the opposing team doesn't have any timeouts.

Honestly not sure why I am not seeing more complaints about this? Pretty bad bug in my opinion...

Bears, Bulls, Cubs and Wildcats through thick and thin...mostly thin...
Old 09-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

Lol, I just finished second week of my pre-season, go to look at league schedule. Bengals put up 62 points. Dalton threw for 470+. Two RB's with over 100 yards, one had a 9.7 YPC.

I'm done. Back to MLB the show till NBA drops.

Edit: I ended up quitting my Giants vs Jets game because when they introduced Sanchez it showed his avg for the season as 450 something. So I simmed the week just to check out stats. Only like two teams had games where the total # of points didn't go over 40. I just tweeted EA, and Josh with a pic of the game scores and asked them what's up.

Last edited by eF 5ive; 09-14-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagoth
So has EA acknowledged this issue yet?
EA tweeted me back: "We will pass that along to our team. Thank you."
Old 09-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eF 5ive
Lol, I just finished second week of my pre-season, go to look at league schedule. Bengals put up 62 points. Dalton threw for 470+. Two RB's with over 100 yards, one had a 9.7 YPC.

I'm done. Back to MLB the show till NBA drops.

Edit: I ended up quitting my Giants vs Jets game because when they introduced Sanchez it showed his avg for the season as 450 something. So I simmed the week just to check out stats. Only like two teams had games where the total # of points didn't go over 40. I just tweeted EA, and Josh with a pic of the game scores and asked them what's up.
You obviously didn't watch week 1. Sanchez is elite now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »