Home

New Penalty glitch in connected careers

This is a discussion on New Penalty glitch in connected careers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
New Penalty glitch in connected careers

In connected careers if you set holding, facemask, and roughing the quarterback to 54the when you go into the game and press start and look at the penakties all three of those scale back to 53 but when you put those on 55the they stay on 55.....same with other penalties as when I put them on a number like 100 they stay there but if I were to put them at 99 when you go in the game and press start the penalties scale back to 98 now this sucks because holding, facemask and roughing the passer are perfect on 54the with 15 minute quarters but on 55 they happen to much and 53 not enough.....I do not think the devs are aware of this if someone wants to report it......it only does it in connected careers.....set your penalties.....go into a game and press start and go to view penalties and you will see what I am talking about.....I wish the devs would just make a sim penalties setting that auto puts penalties to be realistic like say nba 2k and on a side note NCAA needs an accel clock so I can play realistic 15 min quarters like madden

Ersports.....It's in your mom ;o)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »