Home

Ridiculous!

This is a discussion on Ridiculous! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
Name one video game that isn't released with issues. In Army of 2 on the PS3, the controls were backwards and they never fixed it. Both are EA, but at least EA Sports attends to its issues; more than most games out there. The patch yesterday was pointless, but I have a feeling the next one will make everyone happy.
1.) It's not that games are released with or without issue, it's the amount of issues found in Madden 13 that is the problem.

2.) There are plenty of games out there that release with minimal issues.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #18
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz
Sometimes I reply to these things just to get in the door before the thread is locked... with nothing at all to add to the discussion. This is one of those situations.
^^^^^^^^^^
Old 09-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Madden 12 with Madden 13 rosters? I'd rather play Madden 13 with Madden 12 rosters than go back to Madden 12. Madden 13 is a much better game than 12 ever was.
Madden 13's gameplay + Madden 12's franchise mode = best Madden to date.

Unfortunately, they finally get the on field stuff working better, and then they go an mess the off field stuff with Connected Careers.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #20
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

You guys sound like you expect way too much from Ea. Seriously? You thought this year would be different. I'm sorry.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #21
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
If this thread had said "Hi, I feel the same way as a thousand other disgruntled Madden players," it would have read exactly the same. Waste of time.
It's a shame this read took all of about a few minutes of your time

I think some people just reach a breaking point. You try to make the most out of these games when they're released unfinished. then you just lose it. I've tried to play M13 in its state right now with no luck. I guess I'll wait for a patch that will hopefully fix a lot of the issues.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #22
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

lol@the offline users. EA totally screwed them hard. Patch 3 didn't do anything for offline, but it did for online.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #23
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

ccm isn't unplayable, use sliders. the gameplay is the best gameplay ever in video game football. MAdden 13 isn't broken... everyone here overreacts, that's what is ridiculous. Are there some issues? sure, but it's not broken. And no the not having the ability to edit rosters isn't an issue or a gamebreaker. there is no other game that is a non sports game that lets you edit every character to your liking. It's insane how spoiled people are here.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #24
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
ccm isn't unplayable, use sliders. the gameplay is the best gameplay ever in video game football. MAdden 13 isn't broken... everyone here overreacts, that's what is ridiculous. Are there some issues? sure, but it's not broken. And no the not having the ability to edit rosters isn't an issue or a gamebreaker. there is no other game that is a non sports game that lets you edit every character to your liking. It's insane how spoiled people are here.
I agree!!! We should play the game they made, not what we made am I right or am I right? We didn't make the game. They did. We should play the way they want us to play or else it's not fun.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »