Home

Insane HB stats in CC Mode

This is a discussion on Insane HB stats in CC Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Insane HB stats in CC Mode

Ok I'm 9 games into my CC playing as the CB of The Cardinals and Beenie Wells just broke the rushing record. I thought there had to be a glitch but then I checked his stats and he is averaging 50 carries and 300 yards a game. Is anyone else seeing this type of ridiculous rushing stats from the offensive side of your team that you don't control? I've also had another CB and FS on my team break the interception record already. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? It is completely killing the fun factor. I mean I don't mind guys breaking records but Wells is going to more than double the rushing record!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Insane HB stats in CC Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostkhan
Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
Yep don't buy Madden because EA doesn't care

No but seriously there isn't any way to fix it besides playing shorter quarters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Old 09-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

What quarter length are you playing on?

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
Rookie

nikeboy72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostkhan
Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
Ya, don't play on ROOKIE.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeboy72
Ya, don't play on ROOKIE.
I play on ALL-PRO. 12 Min Quarters. Difficulty shouldn't even play a factor into SIM stats when its cpu controlled offense vs cpu controlled defense. Even if it was set on Rookie, which it isn't, both sides would be playing on rookie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 13

Yeah - the Supersim stats are all jacked up. My defense (on the Cardinals) never lets up points. Most my games are over by the time I score 21. Also kickers are constantly missing kicks in supersim. Not sure how they overlooked this, but it is what it is.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
Yeah - the Supersim stats are all jacked up. My defense (on the Cardinals) never lets up points. Most my games are over by the time I score 21. Also kickers are constantly missing kicks in supersim. Not sure how they overlooked this, but it is what it is.
Wow I didn't even know about the field goal issue. But now that you bring it up I do recall a few times I stopped the other team within the red zone and they failed to score any points on 4th down when supersim came up. I play as the Cardinals too, only we seem to have the reverse issue. You play offense and your d gets ridiculous stats while my o gets stats so high I couldn't even pull them off myself if I was cheating.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #8
Rookie

Rumplebeanskin's Arena

OVR: 0

It's killing things a bit for me. I'm determined to keep going but it's tricky.

I'm a Panthers fan, started a FS high draft pick game with them, All Pro, 13 min Quarters with accelerated clock. Finished season 1, they had signed Ryan Grant (despite having Stewart, Williams and Tolbert). Grant had 420 rushes on the season :-/ Lost count of the number times the CPU offence just went run, run, run, punt. Kills the realism when Cam Newton can't do anything but hand it off, even if you're down by 14+

So Grant now holds the regular season rushing attempt record with 420. Season 2, Grant got cut, Issac Redman is now the feature back (still no need for Tolbert, Williams and Stewart despite their monster salary hits). After 4 games Redman has 118 carries and is on course to top 450 carries. And that's not counting any of the rushes by anyone else if Redman is being subbed out. One of the most promising QBs in the NFL, and Carolina are gonna run it over 500 times in a season

Disappointing

Last edited by Rumplebeanskin; 09-12-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Forgot CCM Game Settings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »