Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You could just be connected to online and still play by yourself if you want. So it's online but then not really -- you just get the perks of the web site and so on. Or am I wrong here?
Hmm well you forget to mention the fact that you can get kicked off the EA servers during a game even if it's just you in the league. So this means if you get disconnected from EA servers with say 2:00 minutes left in the game you can finish the game, but it won't save and you lose everything you just did. So no online isn't that great especially by yourself.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #34
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Regardless how you feel about EA, I think you have to give them props for adding this in. Now granted, some of you can look at them adding this in now and say, why couldn't they have added it in before they finalized the game, some may look at this and continue calling EA lazy because they waited to add it in, etc. Others of course will be excited for it, I don't even have the game and I'm excited they are adding it in.

I also felt having Fantasy Drafts allowed players who enjoyed doing all those trades to make a fantasy team and load up the Patriots, Packers, or whichever team to do their own thing instead of messing with unrealistic trades in a normal Franchise.

I have said I am not buying the game so I'm not going to jump on the band wagon just because they are adding this or even player editing if they do add it in, but I do appreciate EA adding this in for those who do have the game.

Last edited by goravens2052; 09-13-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #35
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Looman hates the offline crowd. CCM is the beginning of the end for offline players.
I lol'd certainly feels that way with the whole online is the future approach lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Hmm well you forget to mention the fact that you can get kicked off the EA servers during a game even if it's just you in the league. So this means if you get disconnected from EA servers with say 2:00 minutes left in the game you can finish the game, but it won't save and you lose everything you just did. So no online isn't that great especially by yourself.
Oh by the way, YES this has happened to me.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #37
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Other than opening weekend this has never ever happened to me or anyone I play with

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #38
Rookie

McAlister's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
I can't believe people enjoy fanasty draft smh

Always gotta spoil the casual fans I guess
Lol @ fantasy drafts. I knew it would be some useless feature that casual fans would enjoy. I hope they enjoy having players with the same jersey numbers. SMH
Old 09-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #39
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
I can't believe people enjoy fanasty draft smh

Always gotta spoil the casual fans I guess
How is this "spoiling the casual fan"?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Other than opening weekend this has never ever happened to me or anyone I play with
Cool for you bro, but it has happened to me and other people...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »