Home

Kian mckenzie Draft class

This is a discussion on Kian mckenzie Draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Kian mckenzie Draft class

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You said you are doing a CC with two of your buddies?

How do they feel about you getting draft spoilers?

Same way I feel about them being the steelers and cowboys (getting rothlisberger & Romo) to me having Jets (Sanchez and his crappy rating along with slow development). Also should mention that shonne greene sucks and Murray & Rainey are beast not to mention he also has mendenhall. Do I need to keep on going? Jets are old and pretty much suck everywhere except there secondary! They don't want to do the fantasy draft so oh well...its not like they wouldn't get the same info if they put the work into it.

Point is it wasn't a level playing field to start with anyways so i don't really care how they feel nor do i care or understand why you are even interested in making a point? Are you Tebow's brother or just some plain old holyier-then-now fake type of person?
Old 09-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #18
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM72382
Same way I feel about them being the steelers and cowboys (getting rothlisberger & Romo) to me having Jets (Sanchez and his crappy rating along with slow development). Also should mention that shonne greene sucks and Murray & Rainey are beast not to mention he also has mendenhall. Do I need to keep on going? Jets are old and pretty much suck everywhere except there secondary! They don't want to do the fantasy draft so oh well...its not like they wouldn't get the same info if they put the work into it.

Point is it wasn't a level playing field to start with anyways so i don't really care how they feel nor do i care or understand why you are even interested in making a point? Are you Tebow's brother or just some plain old holyier-then-now fake type of person?
Ummmm what? Why did you pick the Jets? Sounds like a personal problem.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseboyj
Ummmm what? Why did you pick the Jets? Sounds like a personal problem.
because they are my team in real life and that is how they wanted it set up. We use our real life favorite team. I wanted to do a draft. Regardless why does anyone in here care about me or my friends or how they feel? If you do you really need to get a life and find some friends for yourself
Old 09-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYM72382
because they are my team in real life and that is how they wanted it set up. We use our real life favorite team. I wanted to do a draft. Regardless why does anyone in here care about me or my friends or how they feel? If you do you really need to get a life and find some friends for yourself
you're very defensive over this dude. No one is attacking you so chill out. You have to realize that if you post something we are going to give you our two cents worth.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:24 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
you're very defensive over this dude. No one is attacking you so chill out. You have to realize that if you post something we are going to give you our two cents worth.
With the price of inflation, as a writer who has an editor, the last time she mentioned what she charged per word...two cents won't get you more than a single letter.

=)

Just stirring the pot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:

I did not ask a question nor was it the topic if playing with other humans in a CCM should someone figure out the draft class ahead of time....if they want to talk about that strart their own thread. If you don't like my question or idea I am making then don't read it or respond. If you feel the need to pick a fight or act like a dousch in a madden forum you really need to get a life. Just my opinion (but hey they had there opinion too so why can't I have mine? Funny how you call my opinion defensive though)
Old 09-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #23
Just started!

Rg aaron cane- 87 ovr
lg dexter verducci- 85 ovr
Lt jeremy crane- 83 ovr
Rt Jeff ross- 81 ovr
Wr foloi jones- 81 ovr
Lolb dionte tyson- 81 ovr
Mlb marlin brown- 80 ovr

non storyline beasts from this draft class.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #24
Rookie

Datman's Arena

Anyone got any info for the draft with storyline players (Michael Astro HB-Brandon Trones DE -Antuan Jenkins CB - Jerimah Saunders QB) hoping for some non storyline gems all I got to kick in is a superstar FS Kentrell Ray with a PDR on my draft at least of rnd7 p4

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »