Home

Kian mckenzie Draft class

This is a discussion on Kian mckenzie Draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Kian mckenzie Draft class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. who dat
Rg aaron cane- 87 ovr
lg dexter verducci- 85 ovr
Lt jeremy crane- 83 ovr
Rt Jeff ross- 81 ovr
Wr foloi jones- 81 ovr
Lolb dionte tyson- 81 ovr
Mlb marlin brown- 80 ovr

non storyline beasts from this draft class.
I looked at most of those.....all of them have superstar development except Verducci but he has fast and went round 5 pick 1. also not sure about the WR didn't check him out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #26
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datman
Anyone got any info for the draft with storyline players (Michael Astro HB-Brandon Trones DE -Antuan Jenkins CB - Jerimah Saunders QB) hoping for some non storyline gems all I got to kick in is a superstar FS Kentrell Ray with a PDR on my draft at least of rnd7 p4
Astro was supposed to be top 5 in my class, but dropped to late 1st, early 2nd because of an injury. He still came out @ 89, & has beastly rating. I drafted him even thought his DUR was rated low. Good speed 90+, TRK 90+, etc.
"Jonas Val-Su-Eno-Wow-Sauce."
aka: Jonas Valanciunas
NHL: Vancouver Canucks
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Chicago Bulls
MLS: Vancouver Whitecaps
Old 09-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #27
Banned

throckmeisterz's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone have info on the TEs in the McKenzie draft? I'm currently an almost pure run team, and I play two LTs as my TEs, but if I draft McKenzie, I wanna have at least one legit TE.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:10 PM   #28
Rookie

Datman's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey thanks D-Mac any non story line guys with good ratings or devolpment? Sorry for trying to hijack the thread
Old 09-22-2012, 01:43 AM   #29
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datman
Hey thanks D-Mac any non story line guys with good ratings or devolpment? Sorry for trying to hijack the thread
TE Dam 84(Superstar) is better than Cage 81(Storyline TE) who is Normal development.
Cage is a bit faster, & bigger, but Dam will be a "Damn" fine TE.
I mentioned RG Max Justice a few times already.
Jullian Shade is a nice LE 81 OVR.
Kendle Maeweather is a nice MLB 82 OVR.

Draft projections:
Spoiler
"Jonas Val-Su-Eno-Wow-Sauce."
aka: Jonas Valanciunas
NHL: Vancouver Canucks
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Chicago Bulls
MLS: Vancouver Whitecaps
Old 09-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #30
Banned

throckmeisterz's Arena

OVR: 2

Just scouted Kian McKenzie's development at fast--pretty disappointing--can anyone confirm or deny that this is his actual development trait, or is this something that changes depending on his story throughout the year? If so, is there any point in scouting story players?
Old 09-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #31
Rookie

K9Sig's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
this is simply NOT true. maybe storyline outcomes are random but ratings are not.

i've drafted the same class many times, different classes, and have found IDENTICAL ratings.

for example, off the top of my head, the class with Pooh Carlson QB (he's second rated) he's 94 throw power, with mid or high 80s speed and the top back is called Niles, with 91 Break Tackle and 95/95 or so Speed/ACCL.

i've been playing with draft classes for about 15 hours, just scouting trying to find the perfect players to start my franchise with. yes, it's a waste of time but i've done it.

perhaps the odd exceptions with storylines change ratings, but as i've said above, i've seen the same players over and over with the same ratings.

so, that alone makes the OP's idea worthwhile; i would like to see others continue this.
Niles is a stud, runs like a truck and is faster than fast. Best of both worlds. I play with the Browns and having Niles and Richardson is a blast. I also got Pooh too and he is great as well. There is also a TE end I got in my first draft class in the 5th round that came out as an 85, name is Legaux, great hands; Chance Green is one of the story line players in that draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

hey drafted Ray, excellent KR guy, 94, PR 88. as a starting RB only a 68, very fast, agile, and accelerates well, he is my backup back, will take a couple of seasons to build up, if you can wait a season draft him, i got him in the third round.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »