Home

XP points for making playoffs, SB win, records, etc.

This is a discussion on XP points for making playoffs, SB win, records, etc. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2012, 12:05 AM   #9
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: XP points for making playoffs, SB win, records, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiKing93
I have to agree with the notion that something is wrong with the legacy system. Firstly, cornerbacks have a near impossible time getting into the hall because they dont really produce any valued stats. Madden stupidly has a catch allowed stat but no catches targeted stat. Catches allowed/Catches targeted multiplied by yards given up per catch would be a better way of judging cornerbacks for awards and attaining legacy points. Shutdown corners like Revis would benefit in this system. What I see is that corners with more int getting pro bowl appearances and even then no corner consistently gets a high number of ints every year, so the hall of fame is out of question. Offensive linemen simply dont make the hall unless they have won 5+ sbs and 15+ awards while half of the current qbs seem to be in the hall. Also, the coach legacy system is simply broken. My coach has won 6 sbs now (im in my 15th or so season) and has a high winning percentage and yet he has only 350 legacy points! He has less legacy points than roughly 20 coaches who havent even won a championship. It just doesn't make sense.
On my fourth season as coach with three SB wins and my legacy points are over 8600.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:06 AM   #10
Banned

I got 20k for my extension after making it to the nfc championship my 1st year as the Lions coach
Old 09-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
Rookie

DesiKing93's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades71
On my fourth season as coach with three SB wins and my legacy points are over 8600.
Then it must be have been patched because my career was started pre-patch. I think Im just going to start a one-player online ccm. Im tired of all the changing schemes and other glitches and have no idea if anything in offline has actually been changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
I got 20k for my extension after making it to the nfc championship my 1st year as the Lions coach
you are talkng about XP they are all talking about legacy pts...two different things
Old 09-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #13
Rookie

thrust's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiKing93
Then it must be have been patched because my career was started pre-patch. I think Im just going to start a one-player online ccm. Im tired of all the changing schemes and other glitches and have no idea if anything in offline has actually been changed.
That's what I did. Only thing is when my router went out the other day... no way to play CCM. It really sucks.
You should be able to save where u are and upload your progress later. It's pretty silly not to give us an option. And to have offline CCM in such a bad state as to force people to go online when I don't like to game that way.
Tweeted from Tampa Habitual Rehab Clinic
THRC
a home for the lonely
Old 09-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #14
Rookie

koszak27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
this is interesting; can you please elaborate?

what are the awards for and who gets them?... only the single highest achiever in the league per position, or for everyone?

what kind of XP bonuses are given (approx)?

when in the season do they come in?

thanks!
Same yearly awards as the past Maddens:
Offensive/Defensive Player of the Year
Rookie of the Year
Best QB, RB, WR etc...

I simulated the 1st season of my Browns CC and after the Superbowl was over, it was the next time progress players came up that the XP points were available. Trent Richardson was 2nd for Off Rookie of the Year and he had almost 30,000 XP. I want to say it was either right after the draft or the first week of pre-season for Year 2.

"It is amazing how many drivers think that the brakes are for slowing the car down."
Mario Andretti

FIFA '15 Dynasty: Team of Randoms

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »