Home

Can someone help me with the Game Face feature

This is a discussion on Can someone help me with the Game Face feature within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Can someone help me with the Game Face feature

So I went to the EA site, made an account and made my Game Face, I went into Madden and said upload game face yet it says nothing can be found. That makes sense to me cause nowhere have I linked my gamertag or anything to the EA site that I made my game face. Clearly I am missing something simple here, someone please help me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Can someone help me with the Game Face feature

yes you need to find the place on the website where you can enter your gamertag. this is how the connection is made when you try to get your gameface on xbox.

When everything is right, it finds your gameface very quickly so something is definitely wrong. Try to go on your profile or account or something on the easports website and enter your gamertag. it should ask for it somewhere...
Old 09-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZoc1014
yes you need to find the place on the website where you can enter your gamertag. this is how the connection is made when you try to get your gameface on xbox.

When everything is right, it finds your gameface very quickly so something is definitely wrong. Try to go on your profile or account or something on the easports website and enter your gamertag. it should ask for it somewhere...
I can not find where it asks for it, I see where it says XBox live and PS2 PSN and it says nothing is linked but theres no option at all for me to add my gamertag to it so it can link up
Old 09-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

same for me
Old 09-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

Did you use the same email for the EA website as you did when you first got madden and it asked for an email? You may need to call support and have these connected.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »