Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-14-2013, 01:06 AM   #625
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Anyone have some good picks in draft #17?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #626
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have the Daniel Romeo draft coming up, looking at CB's and RB's maybe a WR. I have seen the guide, is Banks legit at RB?
Old 01-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #627
Rookie

Does anyone know of a qb that can run and has a strong arm? Im looking for a qb that is 6'4"or taller, has a throwing power of over 92, and has a speed of at least 85. Does such a qb exist? Sorry if someone already asked the same question but im not gonna look through 64 pages. Thanks!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #628
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl15
Does Xavier Waters turn out good even if he left a game with an injury earlier in the year? I'm looking for a quick response if possible.
yes!

[says answer is too short, must be at least 10 words]
Old 01-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #629
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap39
Does anyone know of a qb that can run and has a strong arm? Im looking for a qb that is 6'4"or taller, has a throwing power of over 92, and has a speed of at least 85. Does such a qb exist? Sorry if someone already asked the same question but im not gonna look through 64 pages. Thanks!

[in the (qb) konnor shepard / (hb) armani gray 11 draft class...]
QB TYSAUN MADISON, STANFORD 6'3 229
THP 93
SPD 90
AGI 82
ACC 87

[i know you ask'd for 6'4, but at least he aint 6'0 or 5'10]
i he starts off as a 76 overall and i drafted him as a back-up. He is now a 92 overall entering his 3rd season (sadly still a back-up).
Old 01-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #630
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap39
Rockford Odom. 6'3 229, comes out with 93 SPD 95 THP, with mid 80s ACCs, Absolutely a beast. Draft 22 (Leon Jones/Michael Astro)

Brandon Sales 6''2" 222 87 SPD, 99 THP. Needs a lot of help with Accuracies, but otherwise very solid. Draft 20 (Tindle Bree/Tank Burlsbee)
Old 01-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #631
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've got the third pick in the Terry Carter draft coming up and have no clue what to do. The three highest projected quarterbacks are Tim Maggitt, who is projected top-5, and then Carter and Blane Giles who are projected to go early in the second round. I've scouted all three of them and Maggitt is the one who looks the best, but I have a bad feeling about him and a magnetism towards the other two. Anyone have any experience with these particular guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #632
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

blane giles is a freaking super hero man. id take him with the 1st pick and be happy. 73 qb, but awesome! terrance taylor at SS is also a gem with some speed due to his catching. and you cant go wrong stealing away kedron richardson at WR. hes the best 6'2 slot guy ive had(that isnt one of those ridiculous 98-99 speed udfa's that seem to be plentiful)

anyone had the calloway draft class recently? hes not as fast as blane giles or rockford odom, but he has 97 TP, and 83 speed, not bad. I had always seen him go to WR, or be a bad QB, but I was doing a raiders dynasty, year one, I get calloway's class. with the third pick in each round, I had the best draft I have ever had(in the history of madden) and I play a LOT of sim sim sim sim type stuff. yet I didnt know any of the players in the class

at 3 overall- 84 overall Calloway, a randall cunningham clone, at QB. I was able to in the next seven picks take the following---LT 86 overall, RT 76(star) overall, WR 79 overall(star), a DT 77 who can be a 77 end too, 82 overall ROLB, 80 overall corner, 77 overall SS....... every player had at least quick development.

I put together 4 starters on each side of the ball, and did it without making any trades other than dealing away heyward bey for a 5th

is that the deepest draft class? because seriously, all the players were not just good, but had ridiculous size/durability ratings. I was going to sim this league, but with bookend tackles, a sweet QB, a star WR, and 4 more defensive starters, its hard to just "sim" it, since I know how hard it is to get the right storyline. look at cassius note, Ive had that draft like 20 times, and 19 he has 80 speed.

Last edited by ajk49er; 01-15-2013 at 03:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »