Home

Am I the only one who likes Madden 13?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who likes Madden 13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Am I the only one who likes Madden 13?

Seems this board is full of complaints. I think the new engine is awesome and Im having great competitive games all the time.

Offline schemes not saving is my only issue, which doesn't affect gameplay at all just ratings.

I have not even cracked MUT or Madden Moments yet. Ill probably be playing ccm until Madden 14. I applaud EA for making a great game and advancing the series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Am I the only one who likes Madden 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold
Seems this board is full of complaints. I think the new engine is awesome and Im having great competitive games all the time.

Offline schemes not saving is my only issue, which doesn't affect gameplay at all just ratings.

I have not even cracked MUT or Madden Moments yet. Ill probably be playing ccm until Madden 14. I applaud EA for making a great game and advancing the series.
I enjoy CCM I think its a welcome update to franchise mode, and I enjoy the look and feel of the gameplay... i think there are several issues that should have been caught and tested prior to the game being released, however - and I feel like EA has taken this monopoly they have, and forced us to just deal with the only game we can buy... and the product has suffered due to the lack of competitive businesses to push each other into making a better overall product.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I find myself really, really enjoying the online gameplay. The most fun I've had playing Madden in years.

GT: MattyBells
Old 09-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by belliveau1918
I find myself really, really enjoying the online gameplay. The most fun I've had playing Madden in years.
Same here. People complain every year when things don't go their way. I don't even mind when ppl go for it on 4th down anymore because the defense is there to stop it.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold

If you have been around here before, you would know that this board is ALWAYS full of negativity. No matter what, some people take extreme issue with everything in this game. Those of us who enjoy the game (such as myself) play it and do not post on these boards very much. But those who take issue with every little thing are very vocal.

My advice to you is, if you enjoy the game, do not read the posts on these boards. Because they are nearly 100% negative. And a lot of it is BS. Some isnt...but most is.

So just play and enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 01:14 PM   #6
Rookie

shadowman's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah, OS forums have always been a magnet for whiners and EA haters. There are other Madden forums that are much better at talking about the game without all the whining.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #7
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

IMO Madden/EA Sports has the worse fan base.

Just ignore. Ocassionally there are some decent threads.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am enjoying Madden 13 both online and offline. I haven't been as impressed with a football game since 2k football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »