Home

How many people plan on trading in Madden13 tomorrow for NBA2k13?

This is a discussion on How many people plan on trading in Madden13 tomorrow for NBA2k13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #33
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How many people plan on trading in Madden13 tomorrow for NBA2k13?

If I can get $40 for this game at Best Buy then I'll have no doubts about trading it in.

I'll have to call tomorrow and ask.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 10-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #34
Rookie

Kevin1177's Arena

OVR: 2

I traded it to gamestop for NHL 13. I got $32 from gamestop..not to bad
Pittsburgh
Penguins
USC Trojans
Old 10-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I'm honestly considering it. And for anyone that knows me that would be unheard of. I found a great slider set, but I still can't start my CCM as I'm waiting for a roster update and it's pissing me off to the point that I am seriously considering not buying Madden next year.

What is it about the roster update that you are waiting on? I've been having a blast on my Online CCM. It has issues, but I don't see them as being killers.

What's the injury issue the OP talked about? I guess I don't study up on games enough I reckon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #36
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Times is ticking and I haven't heard anything or remotely a hint about a patch for Madden. After this week, i'm officially done. Nba 2k here I come.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #37
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
They still get +10 for online pass....and a sale lost is a sale lost any sales man will tell you that. It doesn't matter if it's on the front end, back end or repeat sales. Trading to gamestop and the customer that buys it used is no different than someone here reselling their copy or trading if for fair or equal value for some other item. EA wouldn't have gotten an additional sale either way. Gamstop doesn't hurt EA sales....Ea hurts Ea's sales. Believe what you will though.
Online passes can be sold on ebay for 5 bucks from people who sold the game without using the online pass or from game store employees.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #38
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
If we could all do this believe it or not it would send a message.
Or if you absolutely have to, buy it used.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #39
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12

Wow... I am the OP and I am surprised by the 50/50 status of this thread. Sorry it didn't include a poll but either I am dumb and didn't see the option or you have to be a certain level here on OS to post a poll. Still, good info here. When I posted the OP I purposefully did not say whether or not I was planning on trading it in. Well I didn't. Honestly I never even considered it. M13 is a great football game! It's just the one thing I want to do the most is being delayed. I have started a couple of CCMs only to get to wwek one and start over. Obviously because I am waiting on the patch and the next CCM roster update. So in my head It's not my REAL CCM. I have toyed with roster moves and scenarios in my CCMs, and I have gotten some practice in too. SO it hasn't been a complete loss. I have been palying Madden since the early 90's...but I have aslo been playing NBA Live, which of course has switched to NBA 2k for the past 3-4 years. 2k has one of the most consitant career modes ever, every year. However M13 and CCM has more potential IMO. So I will keep m13 and wait for the patch and the CCM update. I currently have 3 great games. M13, Skyrim, and 2k13. If that means putting down Madden for awhile...so be it. Come on Devs! Get in gear!
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Old 10-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #40
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

Lol I made a similar thread but it got closed.madden showed some potential before I played the other games.I just don't get why is madden still behind these quality games after 7yrs is beyond me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »