Home

How many people plan on trading in Madden13 tomorrow for NBA2k13?

This is a discussion on How many people plan on trading in Madden13 tomorrow for NBA2k13? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #41
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How many people plan on trading in Madden13 tomorrow for NBA2k13?

Let's it put this way for me. I didn't buy Madden 13 an I'm a diehard NFL fan but will most likely get NBA 2K13 and I'm just a Casual NBA fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 1
Just traded it in last week. The game was just getting silly in my book. And no I'm not "whining " or taking a small issue and blowing it up. Let's be real, those that enjoy the game we all know that you are having to overlook many bugs and issues in order to enjoy the game, and that's fine, I applaud u and am glad your getting your moneys worth but we all have our own personal standards and boiling points. I couldn't stand being in week 5 with no updated roster's, no update to offline ccm, not being able to change scheme and all the other issues. I'm not trying to-be a ***** like some of the guys who like the game are saying like I said it's my opinion, I went back to 12 actually with updated roster's and we all 12 has it's issues so that says alot in itself lol
Old 10-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #43
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
Still, I'm enjoying my time with Madden'13...but if I can't figure out a way to get the CPU to put-up a fight I'll have to bid it farewell; I'm playing in the Superbowl in my first-year wit the Raiders (with the sliders favoring the CPU on All-Madden, not bragging ).

Just to follow-up on this...I just beat the 49ers in the Superbowl 34-7; I'm done with Madden'13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
May I ask why? I'm just curious since the World Cup games are just heavily stripped back versions of FIFA sold at full price.
I'm a casual soccer/futbol fan; I only really get into the sport when it's nation against nation. I don't have a club to follow or know enough about the teams to just randomly pick one. At least with FIFA WORLDCUP, I can play with Team USA and enjoy the game with a rooting interest...unless you're insinuating that FIFA'13 already comes with all of the international teams and Worldcup Qualifiers/Tournament?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
What are your sliders set at?

You do realize some are reversed, like reaction time where the lower the slider the tougher it is?
Yelp, I've played countless CCM games across three different careers with the sliders set to a variety of extremes (online & offline, All-pro & All-Madden); the outcome has consistently been the same. The CPU cannot beat me, and I'm not even all that great at this game; I usually play football games in 'coach-mode' because I'm not too hot with the sticks. So the fact that I'm actually controlling my QB for the first-time in YEARS, and still clown-stomping the CPU is a sad commentary on how unsophisticated Madden'13's AI is.
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

Last edited by DLaren; 10-03-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:34 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
Best decision ever. So happy to not have this in game in my home.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #45
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpidbeaver
Are you sure? On the internet, it says they're offering $20.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage*...7093&type=page

Is it $40 if you trade it towards NBA, or something?

You're partially correct. Look down on the lower left of the page it says extra 100% bonus trade in value this week when you trade in-store only. Basically double their listed price. I went yesterday and got $40 for Madden and $32 for Skyrim (which I bought at GameStop 3 months ago for $30 ).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #46
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
Just to follow-up on this...I just beat the 49ers in the Superbowl 34-7; I'm done with Madden'13.

I'm a casual soccer/futbol fan; I only really get into the sport when it's nation against nation. I don't have a club to follow or know enough about the teams to just randomly pick one. At least with FIFA WORLDCUP, I can play with Team USA and enjoy the game with a rooting interest...unless you're insinuating that FIFA'13 already comes with all of the international teams and Worldcup Qualifiers/Tournament?

Yelp, I've played countless CCM games across three different careers with the sliders set to a variety of extremes (online & offline, All-pro & All-Madden); the outcome has consistently been the same. The CPU cannot beat me, and I'm not even all that great at this game; I usually play football games in 'coach-mode' because I'm not too hot with the sticks. So the fact that I'm actually controlling my QB for the first-time in YEARS, and still clown-stomping the CPU is a sad commentary on how unsophisticated Madden'13's AI is.
Your last paragraph is the sad reality of this years game. You just can't play offline career mode when there is no challenge from the AI. And no viable way to adjust the difficulty.

And about FIFA, all of the international teams are in the regular yearly versions. But there is no dedicated world cup mode. You would have to create the tournament with their creator.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #47
Banned

MrNice's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolb
Nah, I will keep my Madden 13 it is a great game, I am not like one of these whiners that likes to try and find a small issue and turn it into a huge one so that I feel entitled and go to a message board just to cry like a female on their period.
The issues people are complaining about are far from small.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:39 AM   #48
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Yea I'm deffently done with madden. 2k13 is so much fun. And I don't think my system can handle another forced shut down from maddens freezing. Here's hoping next year we get nfl 2k14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »