Home

Patch #3 Opinion Question??

This is a discussion on Patch #3 Opinion Question?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Patch #3 Opinion Question??

Do you guys think when patch #3 comes out will have to restart our online ccms? we didnt have to with patch #2 and i cant remember a time when we ever had too restart for a patch. My main concern is if they add player editing. I need to be able to have it but dont want to restart my online ccm. Hopefully since i am playing online it shouldnt make me restart.

thoughts??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Patch #3 Opinion Question??

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Do you guys think when patch #3 comes out will have to restart our online ccms? we didnt have to with patch #2 and i cant remember a time when we ever had too restart for a patch. My main concern is if they add player editing. I need to be able to have it but dont want to restart my online ccm. Hopefully since i am playing online it shouldnt make me restart.

thoughts??
I hope ea fix problems with the gameplay first. Player editing better not be there first priority. Would be Nice if its added but without fixing the gameplay its useless.

I think for gameplay fixes you wont have to restart but if player editing is added i think you will haveto restart. I could be wrong though
Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 AM   #3
MVP

Why do you think we would have to restart for player editing? I could see if we were playing offline but with an online CCm i would think you woulndt have too
Old 10-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #4
Rookie

jwin122's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Why do you think we would have to restart for player editing? I could see if we were playing offline but with an online CCm i would think you woulndt have too
Why did you even ask a question if your just going to argue with the person who gave you their opinion???

Old 10-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

How i am arguing I am asking a question? sounds like somebody is trying to start trouble
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #6
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Offline CCM? Yes. We will most likely have to restart. Online is prorably a different story.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #7
MVP

Thank you for clearing that up. I was hoping with online CCms we should be ok and not have to restart.

thanks
Old 10-02-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

I wouldnt assume either way, I notice differences between a ccm I made day 1, and the one on day 20, and the one recently so on.

we will see. Im hoping they at least GIVE US a patch that solves the real issues in this game that make it impossible to play vs cpu. if they fixed that, id be in love with this game, and by that, I mean the cpu run game in ccm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »