Home

Big Hitter Trait!!!

This is a discussion on Big Hitter Trait!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Big Hitter Trait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
More than likely it is a sim flaw. I've used big hitters and I get pretty good FF in-game with them when I get a good hit stick on a ball carrier. My most dramatic experiences were in MUT with Ronnie Lott, he forced turnovers like you wouldn't believe.
Right - My only wonder if my overall stats are not up the same level of those guys, I'm only an 84 overall and I think my strength is only a 75. All I'm wondering is if with many ball carriers now holding onto the ball more when I'm approaching that I just can't jar it loose anymore until I get higher ratings.

I'm thinking I basically gave my player the reputation of a big hitter without the WHOLE package to go along with doing it again because players now know to brace against my tackles at all times.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #10
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJester
Right - My only wonder if my overall stats are not up the same level of those guys, I'm only an 84 overall and I think my strength is only a 75. All I'm wondering is if with many ball carriers now holding onto the ball more when I'm approaching that I just can't jar it loose anymore until I get higher ratings.

I'm thinking I basically gave my player the reputation of a big hitter without the WHOLE package to go along with doing it again because players now know to brace against my tackles at all times.
So your test is only simming though? I don't think the traits help much for sim results. I could be wrong but that is my belief. Now if your results are from playing the games then you should still see some results.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 10-14-2012, 04:15 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJester

It's also possible most teams have bought the cover ball trait for their main guys.

You should also set the fumble slider low, to 10 or below both human and cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce734
So your test is only simming though? I don't think the traits help much for sim results. I could be wrong but that is my belief. Now if your results are from playing the games then you should still see some results.
I've played about 11-12 games including playoffs since the beginning of season 2.

I need to honestly get a good set of sliders to work with.
Old 03-31-2014, 03:34 PM   #13
Rookie

What is you strength rating? I've noticed that strength and Big Hitter trait compliment each other well.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodshed1914
What is you strength rating? I've noticed that strength and Big Hitter trait compliment each other well.
You just ultra-necro'd a thread from 2 years ago. Don't think he's been holding his breath for a response.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »