Home

Edited roster into CCM not working?

This is a discussion on Edited roster into CCM not working? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Edited roster into CCM not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgpound 26
I just ran a small test with one player to see if my edits were transferring into offline CCM. I started off with the most current play now roster download.

I edited the speed of Trent Richardson to 99, saved the roster, and started an offline CCM. This change transferred into the dynasty correctly. So to this effect the player edits are working.

However, I did notice that the overall ratings for the players on my team were not the same as what the current play now roster has (I started the CCM using Shurmur, and his schemes). For instance, Jabaal Sheard is an 85 ovr in the play now roster. When I begin the CCM he is a 73 ovr.

I am wondering if this is an error in transferring the custom roster, or is this attributed to applying the coaching schemes to the overall ratings of my players?

From what I can remember, 73 ovr is the same rating that Sheard started out as when I started my original CCM (after 1st CCM roster update).
So individual attribute transfer to CCM but overall ratings don't ?
Old 10-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
Rookie

dawgpound 26's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksdaniel99
So individual attribute transfer to CCM but overall ratings don't ?
I am currently checking on that. Just started a ccm with the same custom roster I used to edit Richardson. I am gonna check his individual attributes in the ccm against the custom roster I have outside of ccm.

NCAA 14 OD: UTAH STATE AGGIES
NCAA 13 OD: ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS, SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS
NCAA 12 OD: ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI, FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES, FLORIDA GATORS
XBL GT: Chalupa Battman
Old 10-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #11
MVP

yanksdaniel99's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgpound 26
I am currently checking on that. Just started a ccm with the same custom roster I used to edit Richardson. I am gonna check his individual attributes in the ccm against the custom roster I have outside of ccm.
Gotcha, interested in hearing about this, please post back with your findings when you get a chance. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

The overall ratings being different is due to schemes.

The only problem with importing your custom roster is the depth chart being messed up.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
MVP

toychri's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889

The only problem with importing your custom roster is the depth chart being messed up.
For all teams, which is a huge pain, and not even sure if we can fix the depth chart for non human controlled teams once in CCM?
Old 10-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #14
Rookie

dawgpound 26's Arena

Ok, I have some more information on the edits I have made. I checked on Richardson, and everything looked fine. His OVR was still off a bit, so I tried another player.

J.Sheard (85 Play Now / 73 CCM Custom Roster)

Every one of his attributes were the same from the custom roster outside ccm and in the ccm. However, I think I found what is messing with the overall ratings.

In the ccm his Intangible ratings are the following:

PHY - 68
INT - 74
DUR - 86
SIZ - 86
PRD - 21

Since these ratings are not shown outside of the ccm I am wondering if the low physical and production ratings are what is affecting his OVR in the ccm.

I loaded a test ccm with the default ccm roster and the ccm roster update. In both instances the intagible ratings for Sheard were exactly the same as my custom roster.

So for whatever reason, it seems that even if you change the attributes of the players, the overall rating in the ccm will heavily weigh on the predetermined intangible ratings that each player starts the ccm with.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toychri
For all teams, which is a huge pain, and not even sure if we can fix the depth chart for non human controlled teams once in CCM?
Yeah it's something that they will have to patch fix.

To fix the depth chart, you will have to retire your current coach, become coach of the team you wanna fix, change the depth chart, then retire again and go back to your team.

Same process if you are a player instead of a coach.

Just make sure you choose "choose current" each time you are retiring the coaches or they will be fired.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #16
Rookie

dawgpound 26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889

Yep. I just loaded a ccm with the roster I have been messing with as the Bears, with Lovie Smith (Tampa 2 scheme).

I checked the Browns roster and Jabaal Sheard has a higher PHY, INT, and PRD rating. He had a much lower SIZ rating. His ovr in this instance was a 79.

So it seems that whatever attribute changes you make to players will stick when using custom ccm rosters. However, the intangible ratings that the players have are not changing when you edit the player. So I wouldn't expect their ratings to change all that much when you go into the dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »