Home

Depth Chart Problems After the Patch

This is a discussion on Depth Chart Problems After the Patch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1
Depth Chart Problems After the Patch

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem with the depth chart. So I woke up today excited to finally dust of my copy of madden and start a fresh ccm with the patch being out. I started one with my usual team the Lions and I am playing through the preseason and after every time I advance a week after practicing and playing my game the depth chart looks just how I had adjusted it. However the minute start the game after advancing my depth chart is always reset back to the default. This sucks as I don't even want to play through even a single season in ccm if I am going to have to set my depth charts every single week.

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Depth Chart Problems After the Patch

Preseason, if I recall correctly, adjust the depth chart so your second and third gets majority of the snaps. I had that problem also.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Yea but usually it starts each preseason game with the depth chart that you have set up in the ccm menu then after the 2nd quarter it flips the depth chart around so your backups play. The problem I'm having is once I start the next weeks game it is resetting my depth charts right from the beginning of the game, then when the game is over and I go back to the ccm menu my depth charts are reset back to the default so then I have to go in each week and set my depth chart up again which is getting rather tedious and annoying.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Depth Chart resets every week and schemes STILL don't save.

I believe I have hit my breaking point. Changing and saving schemes was my only issue and they continue to ignore it.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyoutofthecold
Depth Chart resets every week and schemes STILL don't save.

I believe I have hit my breaking point. Changing and saving schemes was my only issue and they continue to ignore it.
Schemes do save properly in offline. Online it's been said MULTIPLE times throughout this forum that it won't be patched in until the 19th.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »