Home

Big Injury Bug Post Patch

This is a discussion on Big Injury Bug Post Patch within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Big Injury Bug Post Patch

I just noticed that when you are in CCM either online or offline and you try to change your league settings or sliders anytime during the season it will clear all of the leagues injuries, heck even going into those menu's will do the trick. This only occurs when you play with pre existing injuries off.

Last edited by JayD; 10-17-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Big Injury Bug Post Patch

This happened pre-patch, too. They haven't addressed it since the game launched, and I doubt it gets fixed.

Watch me play video games
Old 10-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Absolutely not true for everyone. Please do not assume what happens to you is a game bug that happens to everyone. There are a lot of variables in settings for instance. Just post what happened, and ask if anyone is experiencing the same problems and people will share and we'll find out what's going on. A title like Big Injury Bug Post Patch is irresponsible.

I went to my league settings and League sliders menus, including changing them and the injury I noted was still there the next week, 1 week less even. So it didn't happen to me for example.

there are injury settings inside of ccm in settings, make sure your injuries are on there also as well as your profile settings.

Last edited by SloeyEZ; 10-18-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #4
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Happened to me. Numerous injuries throughout the league 4 games in. Went into the slider section and when I came out no one in the league was injured.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
Absolutely not true for everyone. Please do not assume what happens to you is a game bug that happens to everyone. There are a lot of variables in settings for instance. Just post what happened, and ask if anyone is experiencing the same problems and people will share and we'll find out what's going on. A title like Big Injury Bug Post Patch is irresponsible.

I went to my league settings and League sliders menus, including changing them and the injury I noted was still there the next week, 1 week less even. So it didn't happen to me for example.

there are injury settings inside of ccm in settings, make sure your injuries are on there also as well as your profile settings.

Do you have preexisting injuries on or off? I have mine off and it happens with me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 01:49 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_GOT_ROBBED
Do you have preexisting injuries on or off? I have mine off and it happens with me.
Pre-ex are on for me.

Also, are you guys using custom rosters are no? i'm not, and I dont seem to have many as nearly issues as those that are using custom rosters.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Pre-ex are on for me.

Also, are you guys using custom rosters are no? i'm not, and I dont seem to have many as nearly issues as those that are using custom rosters.
I think thats why its not happening for you, as far as I can tell its because pre-existing are off for those it happens to. Also had this happen online and offline ccm and it was prepatch as well as post patch.

I am using custom rosters since the patch but not before and other than the editing problems the game is playing smooth and great for me.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:27 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

Hate to break it to you but you are incorrect this is a major bug. You happen to be playing with the fix which is to turn pre ex injuries on. If you start a franchise and set pre ex injuries off your injuries will 100% of the time reset when you advance the week if you do anything with the options. Just viewing the sliders will cause it to reset when you advance. This has been discussed in multiple threads on here and other sites.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »