Home

Teams that need a rebuild?

This is a discussion on Teams that need a rebuild? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Teams that need a rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by conception
I'm in year two and I've managed to rebuild my receiving corps (Davone Bess is the only holdover)
Somehow the exact same thing happened with me. Hartline didn't progress, was too slow, and too expensive to resign. Bess I now signed to a long term deal, but with no bonus. So he's probably on his way out next year as I'll find a draft pick to beat him.

Got Jerome Simpson, Brandon Tate, and a rookie WR to fill out my WR this year with Bess as the 4th. TE is an issue with the 'fins, and I picked up Martellus Bennett off the waiver wire int the preseason and then signed him again the first offseason.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:47 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Teams that need a rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan887
I like the raiders and the cardinals. i like mcfadden as a runner and their d is very underrated.
The problem is that the Raiders aren't as bad in the game as in RL, they have so much speed on that roster which just kills it in Madden. Seriously, the Raiders have one of the most dangerous offensive skill position rosters in this game IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »