Home

Teams that need a rebuild?

This is a discussion on Teams that need a rebuild? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Teams that need a rebuild?

I am a Saints fan but it is too easy in Connected careers and i want a challenge. I wanna know a couple teams that need a rebuilt, as a young Qb im high on Christian Ponder, but im not a fan of AP or Jared allen, i like browns but dislike Weeden, any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Teams that need a rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrunne93
I am a Saints fan but it is too easy in Connected careers and i want a challenge. I wanna know a couple teams that need a rebuilt, as a young Qb im high on Christian Ponder, but im not a fan of AP or Jared allen, i like browns but dislike Weeden, any ideas?
Jags are good as is for a good rebuild, I use the Browns myself, also trading for Ryan Mallet is something I do to start a rebuild project
Old 10-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Redskins or Colts are fun. You could always do a browns one and draft a new QB.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

if you don't like weeden start colt mccoy lol.. and rams are also a good fun team.. with lots of draft picks
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

Cardinals? Dolphins? All have good bases to start upon but also feature a challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #6
Rookie

YoSoyFiesta's Arena

OVR: 0

Indy, St. Louis, and Washington are all good choices; all young teams with some good pieces.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 8

Dolphins got a lot if work there. I just started one as the rams good challange too. Also looked at the titans, most of the high overal players are above 30 so you got a lot to refresh there too
Old 10-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

I'll go with a less obvious candidate and throw in the Jets. They're not going anywhere on offense with Sanchez and Greene (both Slow development), with Holmes and Revis injured, they've lost their best offensive and defensive skill players, respectively, their LB corps is aging and not too impressive, Coples has been knocked down to slow development rating too (seriously, EA? You're going to change something as long-term as development after not even half a season? That's just ridiculous, but whatever...) so basically, yes, they are better right now than the Browns or Jags, but if we talk long term, that's a team that needs an overhaul on almost every position on the field within the next couple years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »