Home

decent small idea for CCM.

This is a discussion on decent small idea for CCM. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
decent small idea for CCM.

so the story lines and tweets are cool and all that but I would like to see one more addition to this. That being...playoff scenarios. Right now im in a 5 team tie (all are 8-7) to determine the final seeding for the playoffs. I think it be cool if the analysts tweets gave you some idea of what needs to happen to determine the playoffs, as well as just a whole seperate screen under strategy that gives you every possible outcome of the playoffs. I sat here trying to figure out my scenarios and its just to confusing so im going to play and see what happens, it be alot cooler if i understood what needs to or what can happen as well as live updates during MY game of the other teams scores. Every team scoreboard watches if the situation calls for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: decent small idea for CCM.

I'm with you. There are at least 5 teams that are 8-7 and another handful that are 7-8 (I'm one of them) in my offline Ravens CCM. I know I'm a long shot to get in...IF I even have a shot. Being the last game and all, if I don't have a shot, I'd like to give some of my bench players more time so they can get some XP. I suppose that I could go through everything to figure it out but it would be great to have what you're asking for to save me the time.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

I think you should be allowed to sort of comment on stories. What I mean is if you are about to go into a Superbowl game, you should be allowed to choose a few options such as "Motivate" "Praise" "unnerve" like of the FIFA Career. Obviously Unnverve being towards the other team.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
I'm with you. There are at least 5 teams that are 8-7 and another handful that are 7-8 (I'm one of them) in my offline Ravens CCM. I know I'm a long shot to get in...IF I even have a shot. Being the last game and all, if I don't have a shot, I'd like to give some of my bench players more time so they can get some XP. I suppose that I could go through everything to figure it out but it would be great to have what you're asking for to save me the time.
The easiest way to check the playoff "chances" would be to go to Team Standings, and (in your case) click it to AFC. First six teams get in. The only exception is if a division leader isn't in the top 6. So, division leaders + 2 wildcards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »