Home

Formula for big xp?

This is a discussion on Formula for big xp? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Formula for big xp?

So,I'm seeing guys posting ridiculous amounts of player xp gained per game,and am wondering what I'm doing wrong.I can have all players perfectly matched to the scheme I run,and position schemes all matched to players,so as to get the highest ovr.After say,4 games my highest earners are only in the 6000 xp range.That's no where near the 50-100k that some are talking about.So what am I doing wrong? Or,are some of these guys,full of crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Formula for big xp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MST246
So,I'm seeing guys posting ridiculous amounts of player xp gained per game,and am wondering what I'm doing wrong.I can have all players perfectly matched to the scheme I run,and position schemes all matched to players,so as to get the highest ovr.After say,4 games my highest earners are only in the 6000 xp range.That's no where near the 50-100k that some are talking about.So what am I doing wrong? Or,are some of these guys,full of crap.
I think you got it right, full of crap. I saw the 50-100k number posted by someone yesterday, and I say it's 100% impossible to hit 50k in one game let alone 100k.

For one, the season goals don't get handed out til the season is over so that's out. A lot of the milestone goals can't be attained in a single game, so they're out. Other milestone goals can't be attained in the same game, so that rules more out. And the weekly goals are only worth so much.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

There's no way to get 100K in one game. My QB last night won his 3rd MVP and broke a the td record and he had 167,000+ XP and then he got another 40K post-season.

The best way to rack up XP is win awards.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

simming the reg season (how i play, only playoffs), i was able to get about 150,000 xp for my QB.

a lot of those points kicked in at season's end by making huge goals: 40,000 yards, etc.

otherwise, i get about 40,000 to 70,000 for most starters.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock9958
I think you got it right, full of crap. I saw the 50-100k number posted by someone yesterday, and I say it's 100% impossible to hit 50k in one game let alone 100k.

For one, the season goals don't get handed out til the season is over so that's out. A lot of the milestone goals can't be attained in a single game, so they're out. Other milestone goals can't be attained in the same game, so that rules more out. And the weekly goals are only worth so much.
That's what I'm thinking.As far as goals go,some are just stupid.One of CCM projects is rebuilding the packers into a power run team.Aaron rodgers goals are still 35 td and 4800 passing,and Benson's are 1600 rushing.It's one or the other.

I'm still trying to figure out o-line xp.In my power run project,I was weak at left T,(the rest will work for awhile just fine) so,I sweet talked Okung from Seattle (I'll talk more on Seattle later) as he was young and a passblock/power run.After a couple games he was not gaing near the xp that the misfit o-linemen were.So I'm confused about that.

Now,about Seattle.The reason I chose Okung,was when looking for a guy,I looked for a misfit so as to make a trade more appealing.I saw that Seattle was listed as West coast,and Okung was power run.I had a hell of time getting him,and found out why.

I started another CCM and chose Seattle,and quickly simmed some games,to see how Okung progressed.Found out that no one on offense progressed for crap.In checking further,I found that,all of Seattle's offensive guys are power run.This makes no sense as they are west coast,according to EA.

According to this http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/7/15/...locking-scheme
They don't want to be a west caosty/dink and dunk team,but rather a run first/throw down field team.So which is it? Just strange that they did it this way.Seattle is useless the way it is,if one expects a west coast team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
There's no way to get 100K in one game. My QB last night won his 3rd MVP and broke a the td record and he had 167,000+ XP and then he got another 40K post-season.

The best way to rack up XP is win awards.
This^... win awards, break records & leading the league in certain categories.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29
Practice each week is 1500
You can earn about 3000 for hitting in game goals
Add another 1000 if you have a really good game

So that 5000-6000 per week if you consistently put up big numbers

Milestones are also big. You can earn 10,000 from certain career milestones

I had Fitzgerald get 15,000 in a game because he hit 10,000 career receiving yards

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 10-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #8
Rookie

I suggest you take a minute to read the OP of this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-analysis.html

Rookies get massive xp bonuses for their weekly milestones.

QB Jordan Parks has the potential to get 15,000 - 20,000xp every game of the season in his rookie season. This is just for achieving milestone goals every week. The total xp he could earn in a single season given the possible awards, broken records, and playoff payoffs that include:

- MVP
- Offensive Player of the Year
- Offensive Rookie of the Year
- Playoff wins
- Superbowl win
- Superbowl MVP
- Breaking game records (pass yards/tds)
- Breaking seasonal records (pass yards/tds)
- Career Milestones
- etc.

Each of these can award up to 25,000xp, so to achieve 400,000, even 500,000+ xp during a season (which averages out to between 20k - 25k per game) for certain players (QB's, possibly RB's, possibly WR's) is possible, but they need to have Superstar development and be a rookie and accomplish nearly every weekly milestone and achieve every award available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »