Home

Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #65
Pro

bigdfan76's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconfreak
So...still no answer to my question? Are they going to patch this for offline franchises as well? Or those of us with offline franchises stuck forever with horribly skinny looking linemen on both sides of the ball?
I believe it would have to be a patch #4 and that is not going to happen. Your only solution is to start your offline CCM over and completely avoid editg D-linemen and O-linemen in any way. Which of course means you can not edit LG to RG, LE to RE, etc.
Baylor Bears Iowa Hawkeyes Texas Longhorns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 AM   #66
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Editing Existing Player Bodies in Online CCM Disabled Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
I believe it would have to be a patch #4 and that is not going to happen. Your only solution is to start your offline CCM over and completely avoid editg D-linemen and O-linemen in any way. Which of course means you can not edit LG to RG, LE to RE, etc.
What if i edit one roster before i start my offline ccm, and start that ccm with my custom edited roster? Will i have problems with that?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 12

Just edited several d-lineman in my offline CCM and there was no distortion to their build, noticed all the build settings are gone except for height and weight, just like online, so it appears they did patch this?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cat,

I noticed the same thing. It appears that offline CCM was patched at some point to fix this. I edit player #'s a lot, and equipment as well for my OL and they did not become skinny anymore, nor was there an option to edit their body size

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »