Home

To trade or not to trade (big time madden players please read)

This is a discussion on To trade or not to trade (big time madden players please read) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
To trade or not to trade (big time madden players please read)

I've heard so many things about this game, both good and bad and I've had this game since release day. My question is is this game worth keeping or should I trade it in towards WWE 13? I'm on the fence and would like some of the "well known" madden posters to pass their opinion please and that way come Tuesday I will or will not trade this for credit. Thanks in advance and all opinions are welcomed and appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: To trade or not to trade (big time madden players please read)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
I've heard so many things about this game, both good and bad and I've had this game since release day. My question is is this game worth keeping or should I trade it in towards WWE 13? I'm on the fence and would like some of the "well known" madden posters to pass their opinion please and that way come Tuesday I will or will not trade this for credit. Thanks in advance and all opinions are welcomed and appreciated!
Honestly, I don't know how someone else can decide this for you. You're the only one that knows whether you'd enjoy it more than WWE or if you enjoy M13 at all? Anyone else's opinion is just that, so I'm not sure what anyone can tell you that you don't already know? Maybe if you are looking for an answer to a specific question that will make your decision for you, people on here are never shy about giving their opinion So I'll ask, is there a certain area or function of the game that if you had someone's opinion on the function, then what they thought about that would make your decision for you?
Old 10-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #3
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

Basically I've played CCM since patch 3 but there are obviously good and bad things about it. My basic question for ppl to answer would be if the bad outweighs the good and if they had the opportunity to trade it in if they would. I'm leaning towards trading it in, but if the more proficient madden players are still using it then ill take their advice and keep chugging along with madden. I enjoy it but maybe I'm not seeing all the bugs and what not yet in CCM. So that's where everyone else comes in ...
Old 10-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

You should trade it
Old 10-28-2012, 09:26 PM   #5
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
Basically I've played CCM since patch 3 but there are obviously good and bad things about it. My basic question for ppl to answer would be if the bad outweighs the good and if they had the opportunity to trade it in if they would. I'm leaning towards trading it in, but if the more proficient madden players are still using it then ill take their advice and keep chugging along with madden. I enjoy it but maybe I'm not seeing all the bugs and what not yet in CCM. So that's where everyone else comes in ...
I've been playing Madden more than any other game since the patch, all in CCM. Been having a blast with it. Sure, CPU playcalling could be a better, but since I've learned I can assign playbooks to CPU teams before games, I've been getting even better results.

If you're enjoying it and not seeing any problems/annoyances, I don't understand why you'd want us to point them out and try to ruin the game for you. If you'd rather have WWE 13 and think it'd be getting most of the burn from here on out, do it.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
Banned

Sotendo's Arena

OVR: 5

Trade it.

Too many negatives, it's worse than Madden NFL 12 at this point.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #7
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
I've been playing Madden more than any other game since the patch, all in CCM. Been having a blast with it. Sure, CPU playcalling could be a better, but since I've learned I can assign playbooks to CPU teams before games, I've been getting even better results.

If you're enjoying it and not seeing any problems/annoyances, I don't understand why you'd want us to point them out and try to ruin the game for you. If you'd rather have WWE 13 and think it'd be getting most of the burn from here on out, do it.
Here's a list of the bugs/glitches I've seen ...

Depth chart not saving
Sliders not saving
Sim stats are horrendous
Zone defense doesn't work in game
CPU depth charts are terribly set up

I haven't experienced the cap problem yet but I'm sure that'll pop up at some point.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #8
Just started!

OVR: 0

The fatty acid chains are made up of hydrogen and carbon

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »