Home

Madden 13 CCM edit cleat color and auto subs/wr broken?

This is a discussion on Madden 13 CCM edit cleat color and auto subs/wr broken? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Madden 13 CCM edit cleat color and auto subs/wr broken?

I am probably a little late lol but I've experience a couple issues with CCM in Madden 13 as far as editing the cleat colors for my team as well as the sliders for auto subs/wr's

I chose the 49ers and everytime I try to edit the cleat colors, it only allows me to change it to either all white, all black, or black and white (vice versa). Also, I try to split carries with Gore, Hunter, & James so I edited the auto sub sliders but nothing happens. Anyone experiencing the same issue and know how to go about fixing it in any way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Rookie

I3raiNfreezE's Arena

OVR: 4
....lolwut
Old 04-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 13 CCM edit cleat color and auto subs/wr broken?

The primary and secondary colors will not show up on the cleats and will always appear as either all white or all black, however in game the changes will show.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden 13 CCM edit cleat color and auto subs/wr broken?

I play as New England who uses a plethora of Running backs. The autosubs are broken. They don't work. Plain and simple. But, I have figured out that if you lower the stamina for all of them to around 65 or 70 they will sub in and out similar to real life.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »