Home

Madden 13 Online League Organized Active

This is a discussion on Madden 13 Online League Organized Active within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 13 Online League Organized Active

Anyone looking for an organized, active, friendly online league on the xbox 360 look no further!

The league is called "ADV FRI and MON" or you can search my gamertag at ANTtheKNEEEE
As the name states, this league advances on Fridays and Mondays (Midnight) so technically the next day after. That is just pretty much your last days to get your matches in. Everyone will be expected to contact their opponents themselves and a head of time. Inactive players will be kicked.

My rules are as follow:
No glitching

Yup, that's it.The goal is to simulate a group of 32 people to play their teams however they like, as long as their having fun.

These are the settings:

Instant starter - ON
Salary Cap - ON
Skill Level - ALL PRO
Quarter Length - 6 MINS
Accelerated Clock - ON 20
Game Speed - NORMAL
Player Progression - WEEKLY
Coach Firing - OFF
Injury - ON
Pre Existing Injury - OFF
Trade Deadline - ON
Trade - Humans

This league is both a players and coaches league, to give players more freedom. As for the sliders go, i left everything the same except for injuries which has been bumped to 53. If i feel the general consensus of the league wants to change anything i will comply.

If anyone has any questions you may reply here or message me at my gamertag: ANTtheKNEEEE
If you would like a direct invite you can also just message me your gamertag or post it here.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »