Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #57
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Do they make a ton of money off MUT?

I don't get why the game tries to go in 5 directions at once. Why not choose a single focus, like, say, CCM, and just do it right?
Yes, they make a lot of money off MUT.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow, Details Included - Mostly MUT

Havent posted in the Madden forums for a while. I no longer own the game but i saw a 4th title update and wanted to see if they actually addressed anything and this is what I find...

Lmao EA/Tiburon just lmao...

Guys just do yourself a favor and check this thing in while you can still get 20 bucks for it at Gamestop.

Football Gaming is Dead...

Anyway Draft Duels Anyone? Hahahah
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #59
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Something tells me this is the announcement they'll have later this week. Disappointing.

Madden 13 Draft Duels
Wow... just wow...

I've got a feeling this might be my last Madden. If this is the big announcement for later this week, with that basically useless patch dropping tomorrow, I highly doubt we'll see anything more from EA on Madden this year. Which means the broken, stays broken and unaddressed. If a 5th patch drops to fix the CCM and gameplay issues... it might change my mind, but as of right now, very, very disappointed with how things have gone here with this patch.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 15

I was so relieved when I saw the thread...Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Arrives Tomorrow! Then I opened it and actually read it.

Last edited by huskerwr38; 11-28-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #61
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

First time I'm speechless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #62
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 13 Title Update #4 is almost entirely MUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Ugh... Does anyone seriously care about MUT? I can honestly say I've never even entered it probably.

I wish theyd spend more time fixing game play issues. Especially ones that should be easy to fix like... the wind meter being backwards?

There's plenty of other things they should be worrying about, not the silly MUT mode.

its actually quite fun and a nice change of pace. I can be any tem i want in a different way thats of my own doing without being in a CCM and still sort of accomplishing something
Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 0

I was really hoping they would let us use custom playbooks in CCM. If I could create a playbook for the cpu that would help with a lot of they issues. Why have custom playbooks if you can't use them in the most important mode? Really frustrating. I kinda wish they would have taken the option out completely instead of just leaving it there so I can use it in a quick game...which I never do.

Is it really that hard to patch that in?
Old 11-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #64
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1

The next patch should remove the assisted tackles and passes completed against stat in hope we will forget about them.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »