Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Available Now

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Available Now within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #49
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4 Available Now

I can't say that I don't enjoy MUT b/c surprisingly I have; it's actually quite addictive once you get into it. I haven't put money into it, but quite a bit of time. I actually gave it shot while waiting for the last patch (#2).

In any event, addictive or not, I'm disappointed as well (I don't particularly like what it did for MUT either actually). I've always been, & still am, an offline franchise guy, regardless of the sport. I can get past most issues & live with them, as I've actually enjoyed the on the field play quite a bit this year as opposed to the last several Maddens (ragdoll animations aside). However, the salary glitch thing pisses me off to no end & I hate that it wasn't addressed.

I thought this year might be different for me, but so far my split for football time this year is still probably 70/30 NCAA over Madden (as the last few years). NCAA is not without it's own issues, but at least I can go through an offseason without wanting to throw something across the room.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #50
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Has anyone been having serious choppyness issues since the patch? I've had lag before but this seems like serious packet loss. And it just began after the patch.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are they ever going to fix the visuals showing a 3-4 lineup when you're obviously running a 4-3 alignment? Or how about the fact that the wind STILL blows in the opposite direction of the way the arrow is pointing...

The "Dark Knight" Rises: A Detroit Pistons Dynasty (NBA 2k11)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 10:35 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
Has anyone been having serious choppyness issues since the patch? I've had lag before but this seems like serious packet loss. And it just began after the patch.
I have noticed this a little bit as well.

Nice job EA.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
No more editing player body sizes with this patch. They took it out. Only equipment now.
Does this mean we can now change somebody's number without turning them into Pee Wee Herman?

Last edited by Sturzinator; 12-01-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3
I cannot fathom how people enjoy this game really. I gave it another go about two weeks ago, threw a pick in the second quarter and then every throw after that in proximity of a defender was picked off. Linebackers were making circus catches and morphing in front of my receivers which shows me this game isnt about ratings just about momentum and animations that override ratings. This always happens when I play even with custom slider sets from this site.

This game is so far from realism it's baffling that people say its a "good" game or even an adequate game.
I am obsessed with football, however I bought NBA 2K13 the other week and there is no way I can go back to Madden after playing 2K.

Now everytime i play nba 2K i find myself say ing "this is how a sports game should be" I mean, Madden can't even get something as simple as REPLAYS right! Yet in 2K you can watch highlight reels of all players after the game?? I'm even thinking of getting MLB the show even though i've never watched a full baseball game, anything to not have to play a poor excuse of a game that madden is.

At this point, i've accepted that I have to wait for the license to be up for a good nfl game to be made. In the meantime I can dabble in other sports games and envy the hardcore fans of those sports that get to enjoy quality product over a sugar coated hyped piece of sh**

From someone who's played NFL games since 98'
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 AM   #55
Rookie

starryclub's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatusUIUC
Yes it's horrible. The amount of dropped passes I've had has increased stupidly also.

Edit: The game is unplayable. I don't know what it is, but it seemed a lot better at launch time than it does now.

Last edited by starryclub; 12-03-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49
Has anyone noticed the in-game score UI changed or is it just me? It's different looking in my game. If no one else see's this Ill upload a shot after the Bama game today. Its more sleek.
How does it look diffferent?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »