Home

Head Coach Openings (HELP)

This is a discussion on Head Coach Openings (HELP) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Head Coach Openings (HELP)

Are there any tips on how to get a coaching job at the end of a contract? I'm only getting the current team I'm with? I'm in my tenth year and want to move on. Can ANYONE offer any tips?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Head Coach Openings (HELP)

Interested in this as well so bumping it. After six seasons the only person above my coach's legendary score is jerry rice. Id hope every damn team in the league would be interested.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades71
Interested in this as well so bumping it. After six seasons the only person above my coach's legendary score is jerry rice. Id hope every damn team in the league would be interested.
I haven't gotten more than three seasons in, but I think a lot of it would have to depend on which teams are looking for a coach. How many Super Bowls have you won?

Outside of that, I have a feeling that it is a part of CCM that doesn't work.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #4
Rookie

9 out of 10 winning seasons. 4 Super Bowl rings. Matter of fact the only losing season was my first season. I can not get ANY offers except the current team I'm with. Are there any tips or is there something I'm missing?
Old 11-30-2012, 11:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayln
9 out of 10 winning seasons. 4 Super Bowl rings. Matter of fact the only losing season was my first season. I can not get ANY offers except the current team I'm with. Are there any tips or is there something I'm missing?
Only thing i can think of is were any coaches fired? In mine though theres usually 4-6 fired a season. Tomlin got canned coached the chargers a couple years and is now the eagles coach as an example. Its probably a broken element.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades71
Only thing i can think of is were any coaches fired? In mine though theres usually 4-6 fired a season. Tomlin got canned coached the chargers a couple years and is now the eagles coach as an example. Its probably a broken element.
yeah there are 5 openings. most of the openings get getting filled with new coaches. maybe it's a broken element. damn this sucks
Old 12-01-2012, 03:29 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

I don't think it's like NCAA, you have to demand a release from your team in the off-season.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I don't think it's like NCAA, you have to demand a release from your team in the off-season.
Yep, same week as you get offered your "extension". Make sure to save before doing this, as if you are not offered another job you are automatically forced to retire.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »