Home

Which QBs to draft in ccm are Mobile?

This is a discussion on Which QBs to draft in ccm are Mobile? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Which QBs to draft in ccm are Mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFlacid
Do you guys play on Rookie or something? Breaking Brady's record in 2nd season means ur not challenging yourself
Actually i play using Jarrod's blue set of slider, which are much harder than all madden. I went 12-4, Foster had an awful year so i had to pass it a bunch, and i threw 35 INT's. So no i don't play on rookie... Odom is just a beast, by the end of the year he had an 88 OVR with 90+ in all relevant passing stats.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:28 PM   #10
Rookie

Raging Raider's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDelta
Thompson would be an awesome QB and I really wanted to draft him, suddenly a week before the draft the game tells me "Oh no he's gonna be an RB", problem is that he's completely useless at RB because he has neither the speed nor the power to be a good RB. Why can't I decide for myself what position I want to use the guy at?
Hopefully M14 either gives you more flexibility on position changes, or lets you decide when you draft a player what position he will play.

I liked in recent versions of Madden where you could find a rookie who is a really good fit for another position and it was easy enough to change him.

Good safeties and fullbacks are hard to find in M13, and I miss being able to convert CBs and HBs for those positions.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Raider
Hopefully M14 either gives you more flexibility on position changes, or lets you decide when you draft a player what position he will play.
There is no reason whatsoever to keep us from changing positions. It just doesn't make any kind of sense, especially considering some of the ridiculous restrictions like Guards not being able to play Tackle and the other way round. Seriously?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »