Home

AJ Dembroki's insight into CCM on Twitter *MUST READ*

This is a discussion on AJ Dembroki's insight into CCM on Twitter *MUST READ* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #73
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: AJ Dembroki's insight into CCM on Twitter *MUST READ*

well god damn!
Old 12-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #74
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynShadowzz
****, the 2K baseball game had an excellent Online League feature. It worked, and I, for one, enjoyed the **** out of it.
Sure, but (as flawed as Madden's is), Madden's gameplay (imo) is a much better representation of Football than 2k12 was of baseball. Plus, the franchise mode in 2K baseball is even worse.

Madden certainly still has a long ways to go, but to say I really can't see how anyone can say it's gone backwards in terms of a simulation.

The default AI play-calling logic is totally f'ed, no doubt; but there is a functioning workaround.

It seems to me that the majority of complaints from the sim community seem to focus on the lack of customization in this years version. While that certainly isn't a good thing, if the game was truly an accurate representation, you wouldn't really need full customization.

Again, from just a gameplay standpoint, this years game is certainly an improvement over any year, as well as any other game. There are some things that other games have been better at, but as a whole, this game is better.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #75
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
I'm actually shocked that pasta padre posted this. He is looman's buddy and a horrendously biased guy who will go out of his way to defend madden at all costs. The fact still remains, AJ knew his stuff when it came to football and he was the right kind of guy to work on an nfl game. When he comes out and says this, it is going to make news. The more I think about this, the more I hope it does a lot of damage to Tiburon and Madden. Madden is an embarrassment to consumers and its the lowest of the low out of all of the major sports games. I hope the NFL wakes up and opens the door for 2k and any others who want to provide us with a respectable product. Considering I made a post a few weeks back out of disgust over looman bragging on Facebook about the number of leagues created (even though they are riddled with gamebreaking bugs) and now this comes out, it's good that everyone knows the truth about how some of these putrid developers have made their mark on their embarrassing product.

I hope AJ ends up on his feet and goes to work for another company that gets to make a football game.

do you live under a rock ? this is how all companies have worked since the beginning of profit margin. Thats life buddy. less then 2 percent of the people who buy these games read forums like this. No one cares about what the company does or how it does it, they just want a football game and they/EA provide that. There arent any problems. Only the ones you create in your head thinking they are important.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
do you live under a rock ? this is how all companies have worked since the beginning of profit margin. Thats life buddy. less then 2 percent of the people who buy these games read forums like this. No one cares about what the company does or how it does it, they just want a football game and they/EA provide that. There arent any problems. Only the ones you create in your head thinking they are important.
Madden doesn't have problems? It's all in his head? The reason I didn't buy Madden IS because it has SO MANY PROBLEMS.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #77
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Madden doesn't have problems? It's all in his head? The reason I didn't buy Madden IS because it has SO MANY PROBLEMS.
thats my point, you give yourself a level of importance that does not exist
Old 12-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
thats my point, you give yourself a level of importance that does not exist
So your point is "accept highly flawed products"? You consider not accepting that as an "unreasonable level of importance"? Ok, that's your point. I think your point is a horrible one.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #79
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
You don't think EA Officials provide the financial backing and has influence on the direction of the game and how many resources are put into the development? Of course they have influence over the game. They OK and veto major decisions. Developers make their recommendations, the financial guys make the final
I believe the head person on the project make those decision not the Suits

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #80

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
I believe the head person on the project make those decision not the Suits

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
It's not that easy.

Yes they make decisions, but we are fooling ourselves if we think those decisions aren't made based on directions and persuasions from "suits."
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »