Home

CCM Moments that make you go "Whaaaat?"

This is a discussion on CCM Moments that make you go "Whaaaat?" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #9
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: CCM Moments that make you go "Whaaaat?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
In my first sesson as the rams the chiefs won the superbowl
That was harsh.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #10
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Robert Griffin III AND Andrew Luck were both allowed to walk as free agents, no franchise tag, nothing. GREAT logic. And yes, they had great numbers. RGII (88 OVR) signed with the Bears to back up Cutler (89 OVR). AWESOME logic.

Had to restart.

Another time RGIII led the Redskins to the Super Bowl and was allowed to walk....

AJ Dembrowski was right.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

Browns/Cards Super Bowl in Year 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

The number of QBs or other star players being allowed to walk even though they could be tagged is ridiculous. In one year I had Matt Ryan, Darren McFadden and Josh Freeman all becoming free agents at the same time. What's even more ridiculous, no one wanted Freeman he went through the whole of FA unclaimed. The Cards eventually signed him in preseason and now they got Freeman at QB and DMC at RB, sickest offense in the league.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:50 AM   #13
Rookie

mannyt55's Arena

OVR: 2

In my Jets CCM, Jake Locker/CJ2K led the 12-4 Titans to a Super Bowl win. I'm in my 3rd year and Locker is one of the league's best QB's. Pretty cool, imo.

Also, same CCM... After 2013, Ponder kept struggling in Minnesota and Jay Cutler had become a free-agent. MIN won the bidding war on Cutler and CHI drafted a QB. Brandon Marshall was going to become a free agent after the 2014 season, and after an injury-plagued 2013 and horrible pre-season, CHI cut him. Following week, he's picked up by MIN, reunited with Cutler. THAT was cool as hell.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #14
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyt55
In my Jets CCM, Jake Locker/CJ2K led the 12-4 Titans to a Super Bowl win. I'm in my 3rd year and Locker is one of the league's best QB's. Pretty cool, imo.

Also, same CCM... After 2013, Ponder kept struggling in Minnesota and Jay Cutler had become a free-agent. MIN won the bidding war on Cutler and CHI drafted a QB. Brandon Marshall was going to become a free agent after the 2014 season, and after an injury-plagued 2013 and horrible pre-season, CHI cut him. Following week, he's picked up by MIN, reunited with Cutler. THAT was cool as hell.
That is cool. Ive had alot of crazy stuff happen in my ccm going into the eighth year now. Its just a game not a life simulator so i enjoy it as such instead of ****ting my pants over everything.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #15
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

When Chris Owusu came around in the draft out of DRC (Congo) and he was a bald white guy in the profile picture.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Jay Cutler, and J Skeleton all hit the FA market... at the same time....
CJ Spiller is 97 overall.

WR Calvin Johnson and WR AJ Green each had 5td receptions in a game.... The same game....

QB Philip Rivers threw 11 Ints in a single simulated Game....

Drew Brees threw 32 Tds and 30 Ints in a season.

WR Reggie Wayne had 29 receptions in a single game... but only managed 112 yards off of them..

PR Devin Hester had 4 KR/PR Td's in a game, leading the bears to upset the Packers in the Playoffs despite amassing only 104 yards on offense..

HB Adrian Peterson rushed for 250 yards and 4 TD on the #1 Run defense in the NFL, but still lost the game (wait this is realistic).

Kurt Warner came out of retirement to lead the Cardinals to a playoff season.

Peyton Manning came out of retirement after a year retired, and started over the ageless Tom Brady in NE..

RB Reggie Bush lead the NFL in rush yards.

WR Randy Moss was traded to the Broncos- where he would have another 20TD season.

The Cowboys let Demarcus Ware walk, he was signed by the Redskins, and would set a record for sacks with 25 that year.

CB Tommie Campbell had 17 ints in a season, while allowing only 16 catches...

ROLB Luke Kuechly had 17 Forced Fumbles in a season.

WR Randy Moss never makes HOF...

Colts won 5 consecutive Superbowls...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »