Home

CCM Moments that make you go "Whaaaat?"

This is a discussion on CCM Moments that make you go "Whaaaat?" within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: CCM Moments that make you go "Whaaaat?"

In my first three seasons the patriots only made the play offs in the second season. And finished last season with a 3-13 record the worst in the league
Old 12-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #50
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
In my first three seasons the patriots only made the play offs in the second season. And finished last season with a 3-13 record the worst in the league
Brady sometimes retires after season 1, is he still there?
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #51
Pew
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Bruce Irvin had 20 sacks but he didn't show up on the sack leaders list AT ALL.
Oh boy Bruce Irvin. He put up 59 sacks and 82 TLF for me in his rookie season. Oh, and intercepted Tom Brady. When he put up 10 sacks in a game vs the Cardinals in wk #4 I just said "oh boy this is going to be an eventful season" and reclined myself to the fact that he's going to kill QB's all day long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pew
Oh boy Bruce Irvin. He put up 59 sacks and 82 TLF for me in his rookie season. Oh, and intercepted Tom Brady. When he put up 10 sacks in a game vs the Cardinals in wk #4 I just said "oh boy this is going to be an eventful season" and reclined myself to the fact that he's going to kill QB's all day long.
Turn up your pass blocking man
Old 12-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #53
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan887
Brady sometimes retires after season 1, is he still there?
Yes three seasons in and hes still there a age 36. Am about to do the draft.
Only big qb that retired was payton manning after season one. And ed reed retired this season
Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsflyt
Thing that really made me go Whaaaat was when the Broncos franchise tagged my player 6 seasons in a row...
That would throw most teams into salary cap hell.

Based on the new CBA, designating a player with the franchise tag pays them the average of the top 5 players at that position, or 120% of the player's previous salary (whichever is higher), so doing some quick math...

Top 5 QB average salary = 12.79 million.

Over the 6 years, the Broncos would have had to pay you...

Year 1 = $12.79 million

Year 2 =$15.35 million

Year 3 = $18.42 million

Year 4 = $22.1 million

Year 5 = $26.52 million

Year 6 = $31.82 million

For a grand total of $127 million over that time span. I bet your virtual QB was enjoying a heavy dose of virtual cocaine, hookers, and Dom Perignon.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:39 AM   #55
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
The last roster update removed Jovan Belcher from the "play now" roster. I started my first offline cc using custom rosters, and guess who shows up in the free agents...Jovan Belcher. Kinda made me uncomfortable that he's still able to be signed by a team.

Huh, that's interesting, I wonder if they meant to not completely remove him or if they even can as far as CCM is concerned. Maybe it's impossible to completely remove a player that was encoded with a picture that came on the disk (could totally be wrong about that though) only heard it's impossible to add new ones after the game ships so maybe they have trouble removing them as well. At least in Madden 13's CCM (as I know they could remove players from Madden 12 but that ran on a completely different coding system).

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #56
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
Huh, that's interesting, I wonder if they meant to not completely remove him or if they even can as far as CCM is concerned. Maybe it's impossible to completely remove a player that was encoded with a picture that came on the disk (could totally be wrong about that though) only heard it's impossible to add new ones after the game ships so maybe they have trouble removing them as well. At least in Madden 13's CCM (as I know they could remove players from Madden 12 but that ran on a completely different coding system).
Yeah, I was thinking it's probably a disk thing, too. Since he doesn't show up on the free agent list BEFORE you start the CC, there's nothing we can do. Can't edit him down or make him a punter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »