Home

is ALL MADDEN too EASY for U too????

This is a discussion on is ALL MADDEN too EASY for U too???? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2012, 08:38 AM   #33
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: is ALL MADDEN too EASY for U too????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Heck, depending on the All-Pro setting you probably could get a challenge beyond the 50s vs 50s default.

I do agree there is a LOT of things in this game sliders do not help. They just make them hurt less, but that's the best we can do.

Find a set that pushes your skill level and you can be challenged. I'd get ROFLSTOMPED on Jarodd's sliders (I tried the black a few times, I am NOT a Jarodd Black Slider Survivor), but for guys like the OP who can get 133 points (still trying to fathom that...most I've gotten was 56 in some oddball wacky game), that's what they are there for.
The biggest issue I have with this game right now is when I see press coverage I will hot route to vertical for that WR. I like all my WRs to have 95+ RLS and once they break that press it's a wrap - almost a guaranteed TD every time.

I have really become rather burnt out on Madden as it has become too easy at times. There will be some close games for me on All-Madden, but most of the time it's a 20+ point win.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:37 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
The biggest issue I have with this game right now is when I see press coverage I will hot route to vertical for that WR. I like all my WRs to have 95+ RLS and once they break that press it's a wrap - almost a guaranteed TD every time.

I have really become rather burnt out on Madden as it has become too easy at times. There will be some close games for me on All-Madden, but most of the time it's a 20+ point win.
That doesn't work all the time with the USER accuracy low, the CPUs pass reaction at 0, there pass rush high, and there INTs at a decent spot(I have it at 65), They safety will roam over there and snatch the pick. It makes you think twice about throwing it. With the USER accuracy low you have to be on be on point with the left stick and your QB has to he accurate.. If you set it up right they will cover that.. If you stick with default settings or something close to that off course it will be easy.. That doesn't work all the time with my settings. Not with my blue or black set.. I've tested it plenty of times after hearing guys say the CPU can't stop it.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #35
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That doesn't work all the time with the USER accuracy low, the CPUs pass reaction at 0, there pass rush high, and there INTs at a decent spot(I have it at 65), They safety will roam over there and snatch the pick. It makes you think twice about throwing it. With the USER accuracy low you have to be on be on point with the left stick and your QB has to he accurate.. If you set it up right they will cover that.. If you stick with default settings or something close to that off course it will be easy.. That doesn't work all the time with my settings. Not with my blue or black set.. I've tested it plenty of times after hearing guys say the CPU can't stop it.
I will give that a shot. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
With the USER accuracy low you have to be on be on point with the left stick and your QB has to he accurate..
Ain't that the truth, right Terrelle "50% on a good day" Pryor?
Old 03-08-2015, 06:36 AM   #37
Just started!

OVR: 0

I like saying your whole comment in ridiculous Russian accent. Much more believable this way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »