Home

Legacy Score

This is a discussion on Legacy Score within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Legacy Score

I played through about 7 seasons using Walter Payton, I found that the legacy points didn't really increase much at all. By the time i retired i had won 3 super bowls, 4 conference championships and 16 yearly awards. I also was 9th on the all-time rushing list 5th for rushing tds, owned the most rushing yards and rushing tds in a season. I had only amassed 762 legacy points. Is it broken for legends or is it the case for any player used?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Rookie

kcchiefs1984's Arena

Re: Legacy Score

Are the legacy points connected to weekly goals? I lost in the AFC championship game and finished the season with only 29 legacy points, while other rookie head coaches that didn't make the playoffs finished with 110 - 130. I rarely meet my weekly goals, and never all 3. They are the same every week, pass for 350, pass for 3 td's, and have 30 carries. I should be able to select my goal based on what team I am facing. If I am playing Pats, I would probably want 30 carries, 200 rushing yards, and no turnovers, trying to keep the ball away from Brady.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #3
Rookie

dcmantommy72's Arena

Re: Legacy Score

Sadly I believe the Legacy points are only awarded correctly using the games default settings (Quarter Length and Difficulty) If you have changed any of that you wont aquire Legacy points as you should... For whatever stupid reason.. For example I play with 15 min quaters and use a custom slider set, no matter how many milestone goals or season goals I reach I dont get squat for points. Lame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »