Home

Can we get a sub-section for Draft related posts.

This is a discussion on Can we get a sub-section for Draft related posts. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can we get a sub-section for Draft related posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
I myself actually support the ability to share this information with one another even though I don't talk about or generally use it. I an in no way trying to hide it. However the scrutiny towards people that do so is so outlandish large ("you've ruined the game", "I can't draft now because of you guys", "revealing this us like the exact same as cheese/money plays", etc.)

So no I don't wish to hide it at all, I prefer we get a place to talk about said things where guys who don't want to look at things like that know to stay out of that sub-section. Especially after I've seen admins talking about possibly banning the guide. Which also means banning any taking about drafted players, which means Dynasty's can only deal with actual players (to post their stats would show how good they could be), which causes 100 more problems, all because some people have a problem with it. All that would do is cause those people who do want to talk about those things, would cause them to either find or even create a forum that did allow this.

I love O.S. been here for about 2 years now and don't want to see that potential problem happen. Therefore I chose to submit this idea because these things will be found one way or another and if they ban it on here because of the complaints it's not going to disappear off the internet. However with a sub-section of it's own, it's easier kept away from those who don't want to see it.
+1 to this
Old 12-17-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreFacTor
moving the posts to their own sub forum only serves to make it even easier to find the information your trying to hide...redundant yes?
Easier to find for people who want to find it, easier to not stumble upon for those who don't. If they don't want to see the spoilers, don't click into the sub-forum.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
I have yet to hear any logical reasoning why this shouldn't happen, nor from any admins that this is possible.

Could an admin please chime in and let us know if this is possible.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #12
Banned

yanksrule3's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
I myself actually support the ability to share this information with one another even though I don't talk about or generally use it. I an in no way trying to hide it. However the scrutiny towards people that do so is so outlandish large ("you've ruined the game", "I can't draft now because of you guys", "revealing this us like the exact same as cheese/money plays", etc.)

So no I don't wish to hide it at all, I prefer we get a place to talk about said things where guys who don't want to look at things like that know to stay out of that sub-section. Especially after I've seen admins talking about possibly banning the guide. Which also means banning any taking about drafted players, which means Dynasty's can only deal with actual players (to post their stats would show how good they could be), which causes 100 more problems, all because some people have a problem with it. All that would do is cause those people who do want to talk about those things, would cause them to either find or even create a forum that did allow this.

I love O.S. been here for about 2 years now and don't want to see that potential problem happen. Therefore I chose to submit this idea because these things will be found one way or another and if they ban it on here because of the complaints it's not going to disappear off the internet. However with a sub-section of it's own, it's easier kept away from those who don't want to see it.
Lawyered

-Marshall Erickson

Last edited by yanksrule3; 12-17-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #13
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I like this idea as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »