Home

How exactly do you increase your legacy as a COACH?

This is a discussion on How exactly do you increase your legacy as a COACH? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: How exactly do you increase your legacy as a COACH?

Not taken the wrong way, I enjoy dominating the game, now sure it is only pro difficulty but I like trying to accumulate records. My running back has a legacy of 25500 after just 4 seasons. Will most likely will try it again on a higher difficulty but for now I am good. It also wasn't and easy 19-0 every season there were some close games.
Old 03-05-2014, 06:57 AM   #18
Just started!

The default, I think it is pro
Old 03-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #19
Banned

What difficulty?
Old 03-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #20
Banned

What difficulty?
Old 03-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #21
Rookie

elchristo's Arena

even with players they really need to fix the legacy score system, its broke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #22
Rookie

I have only compared the highest difficulty to the lowest difficulty, just got Madden 25 for ps4 today (btw it is night and day compared to PS3 and well worth the upgrade, the menus load instantly versus the ps3 taking 3-5 secs anytime you need to go from one tab to another, at least for me its worth it because i just simulate so i spend most of my game time navigating menus) so after i start it up i will compare each difficulty and see if its just the higher the difficulty the better or if its just that rookie setting has a penalty. I agree as a whole the legacy system should be revamped, Reggie Wayne usually ends up 3rd on both yards and catches but is considered a borderline hall of famer at around 10k legacy, in reality if he had been healthy all year this year he probably would have been a lock at the end of the year, or at the least at the end of next year, if your second or 3rd all time in 2 of the 3 major receiving categories i'm sorry your a lock for the Hall of Fame, maybe not first ballot but your in there. I think it should reward consistent success a bit more, maybe in the case of wide receivers bonuses for like 100 catches, 12 tds, or 1200 yards, then a seperate bonus for getting 80 catches 10 tds AND 1000 yards all in the same year, then if you get them in consecutive years bonus points on top of bonus points for having done them multiple times
Old 03-07-2014, 08:00 PM   #23
Rookie

I compared the Go Undefeated milestone specifically of all 4 difficulty levels, i also glanced at the legacy gains of other challenges but as they dont get as much legacy the changes were smaller, at All-Madden going undefeated awards 525 legacy, at All-pro it awards 500 legacy, at Pro it gives 475, however at Rookie it only awards 50, no thats not a typo 50 (FIFTY) legacy, so turning the game up to at least pro will net you a LOT more legacy. If you are like me and sim all the games you might as well just set it to All-Madden as the only thing that would be affected is Practice mode, simulations don't become harder to win on higher difficulty settings, but at the very least do NOT turn difficulty down to Rookie as you could probly go 19-0 for all 30 years and have like 5k legacy, or set it to All-madden go 10-6 and probly have about 1k in the first year.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #24
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

I have found that (unfortunately) Legacy Points are determined by your quarter length. Change it to the default '7 Minutes' and play through a season.

Don't put nearly as much stock in difficulty as the quarter length.

I did this with my Owner and found that it made all the difference. I had custom settings with 15 minute quarters (14 sec acc. clock, All-Madden Custom Sliders, etc.).

Change the time in your settings to 7 minutes and then win the Super Bowl. I promise you will see a huge gain in Legacy Points. Although, it doesn't do much to help sim play whatsoever. *Sad But True*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »