Home

My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

This is a discussion on My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

I took a break from Madden 13 because it pisses me off. Plus it doesn't have Create A Player I think or Create A Team or even Franchise with fantasy draft anymore . I just wanted to go back to old madden games like 09, 10, 11, 12, etc and while I was playing Madden 12 I always like to create players, 8-13 of them, and after I create them I put them on any team in the NFL, just random, and I play a fantasy draft franchise to see what teams pick my created players and see what they can do, I mostly make QBs because most of the time I like watching the game and watch my created players and the problem I am having is I normally create 1-5 or less players which got really boring in my opinion and I wanted more but every time I'm done creating them, they're not in my PLAYER MANAGEMENT (rosters) and I usually see ONE instead of 8-13 like what the heck, I tried to Load each created player separately by themselves and see if that work but it doesn't and only shows the last guy I loaded or the same one or if I'm lucky, it shows 2 which ruins my franchise so I don't know what to think of, if you know any ideas, please tell me all of them, if you think this is so complicated and I'm just freaking ******** in your opinion lol well them by all means TELL ME THAT and tell me what I have to fix I'm still trying to figure out ways at this time but not getting anywhere yet so yeah, help me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: My Madden 12 BIG Question D: !!

Madden 13 has everything you want besides creating a team. Why would you anyways? Unless Madden incorporates TeamBuilder into Madden 14, I hope it stays gone.

Also, this shouldn't be in the slider forum.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

Guess we'll wait until Madden 14 because I can't just play Madden 13 just for the Ultimate Team and CC, I here and there play online but it just isn't the same taking out create a team and player and franchise mode you know? This could be in the thread, anything dealing with Madden is good or are you talking about my topic?
Old 01-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #4
Banned

Drtro's Arena

The topic isn't relevant to slider discussions.

Connected Career Mode (excluding the current bugs it possesses) is a huge step ahead of Franchise Mode. Sure it's missing some features and has some minor issues, but it's certainly playable.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #5
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

I know that, I just wanted to take a break from it remember and find out this answer so I can at least play Madden 12 the way I liked to play it again. Don't get me wrong, I'll play Madden 13 again since I love the CCP mode of making your own guy but besides that I'll delete this thread off for good if I can just find some type of answer or close to one that can make me satisfied
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #6
Banned

Drtro's Arena

If it was me, I'd delete the roster and try again.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:02 AM   #7
Rookie

Baller420's Arena

Delete all my created players and try again?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:22 AM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

it sounds to me that u may be past the CAP limit if u are only seeing 1 or 2 of the players u created that's one thing about the new maddens i hate they don't show u the number of created players allowed. also u cant delete players once u create them yet another thing i hate about the newer maddens as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »