Home

TE XP Allocation

This is a discussion on TE XP Allocation within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: TE XP Allocation

I'm actually commish of my online sim-CCM. But user picks are common, which is why I was a bit worried about the fades, but they should be quite safe throws in general.

I don't think that bullet pass (back shoulder fade) would really work to a TE over the middle, but I donno.

Except that I'd need about 60,000 - 70,000 XP to bump his awareness 30 points, so I'm not sure it's worth all that XP. With that, I could easily bump his catch, CIT, spec catch like 5 points each or something lol
Old 01-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

No, not to a TE. Sorry for not clarifying. To the TE over the middle as long as a safety is not lurking and facing the QB its a safe pass.

That is a steep price for awareness. I wish I knew for sure how awareness affects user offensive players. The only thing I feel comfortable saying is that it may affect plays with option routes.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

That's why I wanted to ask. Awareness is very cheap, but it's still like 1,500 XP for 1 point, and as it upgrades it gets more expensive, so it'll get to the 2,000 XP or +2,000 XP point once you hit about 50.

So you're looking at a lot of XP to upgrade something that may do nothing... except give him a higher overall lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanh1986
That's why I wanted to ask. Awareness is very cheap, but it's still like 1,500 XP for 1 point, and as it upgrades it gets more expensive, so it'll get to the 2,000 XP or +2,000 XP point once you hit about 50.

So you're looking at a lot of XP to upgrade something that may do nothing... except give him a higher overall lol.
Which would lead to a fatter contract!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »