Home

Player editing question...

This is a discussion on Player editing question... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Player editing question...

Hey guys, I was just looking for a quick response here...

I know when EA introduced the ability to edit players in CC there was aproblem with the O-line and D-line's player appearances. For example when you would edit their equipment their entire physical appearance would change. I think that EA fixed this issue, but I couldn't find a definite response. I am starting a new CC and before I edit my O-line and D-line I would love to know if the problem has definitely been fixed. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, and thanks in advance for the help.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

G3no_11's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Player editing question...

I'm pretty sure it's fixed. I got the game for Christmas and I haven't seen anything like that before.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:40 PM   #3
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0

I believed it's been fixed since you can't edit appearances at all (outside equipment) but you can always save right before you edit one of the lineman (maybe even make a separate save if you're really worried) and then try it out.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Its only happened to one linemen for me. i edited all my Olinemen and nothing happened so i switched 345lb Cordy Glenn from LT to RT and now he has chicken legs and my 240lb TE makes him look like a child. I really like Cordy Glenn and he still is great for me but i might trade him just cuz of this. It looks so dumb

So before saving and accepting editing i would look at their legs and if they look skinny just backout without saving i believe. I noticed he looked kind of different but he was still bulky up top so i didnt realize what happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »