Home

(CCM) What do you do to stay Interested

This is a discussion on (CCM) What do you do to stay Interested within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
(CCM) What do you do to stay Interested

I need help, staying interested in a CCM, i've tried trading players and doing fantasy drafts, but I want to know what you guys do to make your ccm interesting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
Rookie

andeftw's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: (CCM) What do you do to stay Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaddenGerbal
I need help, staying interested in a CCM, i've tried trading players and doing fantasy drafts, but I want to know what you guys do to make your ccm interesting?
If you play through each season, make the gameplay as challenging as you can. I played three seasons as a created QB with the Texans, lost 10 games in total and won the Superbowl, SB MVP, MVP, AFL OPY and Best QB for three straight season. That gets boring!
I'm currently doing a CCM as the Dolphins head coach and have managed to get to my fourth season. Knowing that I have a team to rebuild makes it fun, I look forward to the draft and free agency each year. The best part is that each result is no longer guaranteed, so I'll have to play well in each game to get the win!
Old 01-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #3
Rookie

R4ngerR4y's Arena

OVR: 1

Team rebuilding. Ill step into a broken team and do a 180. If its a power run team ill start making a spread offense and change to an attacking 3-4. It makes it a little harder if you're doing something a teams not used to. Also make as many games as possible hard. A few 4-12 and 5-11 years make you appreciate a 9-7 and playoff appearance even if you lose wildcard weekend.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

OVR: 5

One of the things they added this year is you an retire and stay in the same league. You could coach the worst team from the previous year and when you make the playoffs do it again with another team. Or you can be one player on your team each year.

Check out my NCAA 14 UTEP Miners Dynasty! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...p-dynasty.html
Old 01-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #5
Banned

Drtro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgocavs99
One of the things they added this year is you an retire and stay in the same league. You could coach the worst team from the previous year and when you make the playoffs do it again with another team. Or you can be one player on your team each year.
Even on old Maddens, you could change teams each off-season or even control all 32. The idea wasn't really original besides the retirement bio and adding it to Superstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
Banned

MaddenSaints's Arena

OVR: 13

I try to make it as realistic as possible such as setting reasonable targets for my season, I make sure the team I choose to start the career is the team I am sure I will stick with. In the offseason I go throughout each part with care to make sure I am prepared for next season.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #7
Banned

Drtro's Arena

Honestly, just play other games.

It'll get boring quick when you ONLY play Madden trying to complete an entire season in 2-3 days. Play other games and take your time with your CCM.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
MVP

Champion8877's Arena

OVR: 14

I stay interested by trying to be as realistic as possible and get a good slider set that gives good, realistic scores and stats.

If I'm using a team like the Browns, Jags, Dolphins, etc. I shouldn't be making the playoffs year 1. I should be below 7 wins and be struggling to even stay in games.

I see some people that brag because they went 16-0 and won the SB with the Browns in offline franchise year 1 on all madden. Well I could do that too if I played unrealistic, ran money plays, made ridiculous trades, and "cheesed".

But I play realistic, so if I took a team like the Browns, I likely wouldn't be in the playoffs until at least year 3, maybe more.

Basically the most fun I have is taking a team that is pretty bad IRL(Jags, Browns), or a team that needs a rebuild(Jets, Eagles), or a team that is good now but their main players old and will need a reload in a season or two(Broncos because Manning retires, Pats since Brady Retires, Ravens since Ray, Ed, and others retire)

I would love to play as my Packers, but that gets pretty boring because I have to almost try to lose with them lol, there is no challenge to it and after winning a few Super Bowls it stops being fun for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »