Home

Madden NFL 25 officially announced, Releases August 27

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 officially announced, Releases August 27 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 officially announced, Releases August 27

The title should also be the official retail price.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Don't care about cover votes, who is on the cover or what they call the game. They can call it football with no picture at all and I would be happy as long as the game play was good & all aspects of the game of football was represented. When it comes to video games, I don't ever pay attention to the cover or the back of the box.

To be quite honest, I'm more interested in Madden 15 and the 15 version of all sports really on the next gen consoles, since I know this year will be nothing more then a port for next gen consoles.
I'm with him - couldn't care less about the name or the cover. I am amazed there is so much interest on what player is on the cover of any sports game.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:38 PM   #35
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I'm with him - couldn't care less about the name or the cover. I am amazed there is so much interest on what player is on the cover of any sports game.
Without the vast marketing blitz and hype, Madden doesn't get gamers excited. They need that marketing mayhem in order to get people into it. This community is more skeptical, in general; but in terms of all Madden gamers, that media hype pulls people in.

Sometimes, the idea of playing Madden can be more thrilling than playing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 5

so no vita version?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #37
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow 25 years of Madden that is pretty cool. I will be keeping my eye on what direction the game is going in this year.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Old 02-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 12

Awesome!

Now maybe, just maybe they can get the Panthers uniforms right?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #39
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Madden NFL 25: What we were hiding to do since 08. I hope we get a throwback version on John Madden Football like in 09: 20th Anniversary, they had Madden 92.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 0
Love the name and game. By The way Madden 13 was the best madden in years with the realistic physics system they have. The Game play was the most realistic gameplay that has ever been in a madden. And Plus it's a video game not real life every video game has it's good and bad. Including the all mighty 2K Spots basketball games. If you think any sports game will be the same realistic game you see on TV your fooling yourself and setting the bar higher than the company's that make these games the best they can. You will never get the same game that you see on tv in a video game. Just Like shooting game you will never see a real life shooting game cause it's hard to make a realistic real life game like that. So shut up be happy and play the game. You don't like it don't play it and quit telling other people who like these games not to get it. Every game has bugs and things that need fixed there will never be the perfect game outside of movie type games like heavy rain. so enjoy these games and stop complaining tired of reading and hearing about what will never happen in a video game type world. Madden 25 and NCAA 14 will be great and keep getting better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »