Home

Worst Madden to date?

This is a discussion on Worst Madden to date? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #33
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Worst Madden to date?

I did not even buy current-gen Madden 06 or Madden 07. So one of those two for me. Big FN Deal's assertion that the 3DO version is the actual worst is probably correct, though; I've just never played it

The only good thing I got out of Madden 06 current-gen was that I did get to go one-on-one on the sticks against Jaguars offensive tackle Eugene Monroe (at that point a first-year at the University of Virginia) on the first day of the XBOX 360's launch. I won
Old 02-19-2013, 11:38 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree. 2009 was pathetic. I played it once, then traded it in. Complete trash.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #35
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

Any lackluster next gen effort pretty much across the board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2013, 05:08 AM   #36
Just started!

AnyColorIWant's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly, probably 13 with all of the numerous cap issues, dropping of the previous franchise mode, constant freezing, lack of importing draft classes, them taking half the year to update the game so that you could edit players, the lack of updates for CCM rosters (though this was eventually fixed with the ability to import the default roster), and numerous other bugs.

Just behind it is probably 2006, which was a huge disappointment after my love affair with 2005.
Old 02-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #37
Rookie

SerenityInFire's Arena

OVR: 0

I got Madden 09 for free when I bought my PS3 used from a friend. The gameplay is very stiff and rigid. Madden 12 is so much better with its fluidity and Madden 13 a bit better even. It's not a totally lost cause however, as it really adds to my Green Bay Packers collection.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Let's be honest every Madden on 360/ps3 has been a major letdown! All we can do is hope and pray that after a whole console generation of sub par releases that the next genertaion will be what we all have wanted since Madden 2005 was released!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:51 AM   #39
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

To me..all of them but 10. And '10 wasn't great, but tolerable. This generation has been hot garbage for football games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »