Home

Brining back madden 2005

This is a discussion on Brining back madden 2005 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #17
Rookie

DarkOutFront's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Brining back madden 2005

I feel the same as all of you. For me, my two favorite games of all time are Madden 2005 and MVP Baseball 2005 both on gamecube. The franchise/dynasty mode on those 2 games is much better than those modes on the newer games.
San Antonio Spurs
D.C United
West Ham United

Twitter - @DarkOutFront
Old 02-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #18

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

No game past or present has come close to touching the franchise mode of last gen Madden. MVP 05 had a damn good franchise mode though i'd rank it number 2. But I would put years into franchise mode for Madden. Madden 05 was a great game. Wish they would scrap ccm and just port last gen franchise mode. Thats what should have been done with 06 and just built on it.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #19
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
No game past or present has come close to touching the franchise mode of last gen Madden. MVP 05 had a damn good franchise mode though i'd rank it number 2. But I would put years into franchise mode for Madden. Madden 05 was a great game. Wish they would scrap ccm and just port last gen franchise mode. Thats what should have been done with 06 and just built on it.
IMO they did not and do not because they want sales to increase. If they give us more of the same that is working we will keep the last version and keep updating rosters or moving through an enjoyable franchise mode. I know my pc lg for madden 05 we played that game Out! Its like a threat to their sales. So they intentionally give us headaches and breaks so we are enticed by the fixes and new designs of next year. Its not a conspiracy its what i see trending.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #20
43M
Banned

OVR: 0

I miss aspects of Madden 2005...but by today's standards the game is not good. Physics, animations and presentation (at least during the game) is garbage.

And please don't bring back the garbage with ticket and food prices, etc....that crap has absolutely no place in a football sim. Replace them with more options that actually affect the actual team and game.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:47 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
And please don't bring back the garbage with ticket and food prices, etc....that crap has absolutely no place in a football sim. Replace them with more options that actually affect the actual team and game.
Disagree. Financials do belong in a football sim with a franchise mode. Madden should have greatly expanded on these things. MVP 2005 had some of the better financials in a sports franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 10:20 PM   #22
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm playing m07 for pc and loving it
Old 02-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #23
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

I liked M-06' PS2. Because it was pretty much M-05' with bugs fixed, and was the first, and best year of Superstar Mode.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #24
Rookie

Tgar05's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43M
I miss aspects of Madden 2005...but by today's standards the game is not good. Physics, animations and presentation (at least during the game) is garbage.

Your crazy. The tackling an animations are excellent. Of course the graphics are sub par it's 9years old on a last gen system. And every aspect of the 2005 franchise is perfection it's only flaw is sometimes when your head coaches contract is up it auto promotes one of your coordinators other than that no complaints at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »